Web Spiders Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Web Spiders

2.7

Senior Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Very well structured interview process.

Interview Questions

• Very other day is a new challenge, are you willing to explore yourself?   1 Answer

Content Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

2 rounds. One test and one in person. Test is tough. Interview is good. People are warm.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your lack of skills for the job at hand can be dealt with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes. I got the offer and was too li'l for the task at hand. I negotiated successfully.

Pre Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Lots of rounds, but they were easy and the technical questions asked were also basic. There were some puzzles too, some basic management questions and also your presentation skills will be tested. There was Group Interview also where all the candidates will be called and a panel of interviewers will ask questions randomly to any one from the group.

Interview Questions

• Nothing like that, every thing what ever was asked is the basic for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation, they will not let you or even if you do then also there are fake promises like your salary will be increased by the next 3 months, but no written documents given on the promise, so don't trust the HR.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very basic project management questions and few simple technical questions.

HR would not contact you. You have to contact him back every time to get the response. Even if you send the mail they deny it. If they forgot to send you the mail they slack you back for not sending the task.

Very poor communication from their HR side.

HR will bargain for salary a lot even you have asked less 10% hike from pervious job. Looks cheep.

Interview Questions

• Nothing....

Just google the technical questions and basic project management questions. That only they ask.

Also make sure you know how to make a project plan, SRS document and flow chart. That is task they assign.   Answer Question

1. Poor communication from HR side.
    2. HR doesn't know how to talk to senior candidates.
    3. HR bargain salary with cheap reasons even if you asking only 10% hike from previous salary.
    4. Too many rounds on same thing.

Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Got an email, then a call to set up time. Confirmed on email. Went to the interview which was three rounds.

Interview Questions

• programming specific questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

There were three rounds of Interviews.
    1) Apti on Drupal and PHP
    2) If cleared 1st Round : Face 2 Face Interview with Technical Person.
    3) If cleared Face 2 Face Interview with Senior Technical Person.
    4) If cleared HR Round.
    5) If cleared Final Interview with VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its like the salary is lowered if you don't know drupal. So before coming to Web Spiders Learn Drupal otherwise your expected salary won't be reached.

Senior Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Short process but long duration, Technical followed by HR. Its took them long to select, not sure why, may be they were for someone to resign, huh. But anyway got a decent 60% hike, with 100% more work.

Interview Questions

• Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSPs, JDBC, DB   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't expect a good increment at future. It will cease somewhere.
    Negotiate the best before accepting the Offer Letter.

Senior Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

initial communication was very cordial, salary structure (monthly basic + bonus) was disclosed up front. interview consisted of written (machine) test followed by personal interview.

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions, industry ( specific job type) related questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Used to take technical round in details. These technical rounds used to be more than two . When you have crossed the technical then the HR round will take place.

Interview Questions

• This is different and unpredictable in different cases. but the latest technologies need to be understand very carefully.   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

I was called by their receptionist to attend a written test. I took the test which included writing a review for a film you recently saw. Writing an article with given keywords and a general English test.