Web Spiders Senior Web Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Web Spiders Senior Web Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Web Spiders

1 Interview Review

Senior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The Interview was completely telephonic and very delayed process. They took almost 20 days to complete the interview process. they were taking 2-3 days to make any decisions and moving to next step. Finally i got an offer from them, the compensation structure was so bad that even the CTC is more, in havd i will be getting less than my current salary. SO they sent me offer letter and gave 2 days time to reply mentioning that if there is no reply the offer will be revoked. On that basis i didn't reply them, after 2 days they sent me mail to reply for accept/reject. as i was busy i didn't reply them, finally i got shocked by seeing their mail, they were blackmailing that "They will blacklist me in HR network". Friends please don't trust Webspiders and don't join.

Interview Questions

the CTC is more, in havd i will be getting less than my current salary. They told the remaining salary will be given at once after completion of year. and it will continue same further.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.