Webanywhere Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Webanywhere

3.6

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webanywhere (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

A hot mess! A Skype call that took place over 20 minutes after the designated time and a face to face with an arrogant CEO, and finally a group interview with other candidates, some of which were applying for the same position as me. They had us do a 2 hour business case study, complete with analytics, and we had to rate each of the other candidates as to whom would be the best fit for the role and company. I'm sure they stole a lot of our ideas and suggestions.

Interview Questions

• What color personality are you? They have you complete a mini personality assessment and you have to provide them with the color you "scored".   1 Answer

Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Webanywhere (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Extremely long process with little feedback. The CEO has no interpersonal skills and the company has the disfunction of all family members in high positions. Run, run fast, and don't look back. The interview was uncomfortable with too many personal questions.

Interview Questions

• What should I say to you when you don't make any sales?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Webanywhere (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The whole process was a joke. Between multiple phone calls and botched Skype calls, it seemed very unorganized. Then when I finally was able to interview in person, I felt like the only reason I was called in was because their CEO was in town and they had to show that they were interviewing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to visit this website to test what "color" I was. It seemed silly, but I think that they may only hire you if you match a specific color.   2 Answers

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webanywhere (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

a marathon without a finish line. after spending time going to their office twice they were"too busy" to call or email after 2 weeks to let me know if I was selected. unprofessional. Met with CEO when he was in town thought it went well but no feedback

Interview Questions

• many, some thoughtful but mostly trying to figure out if you are a team player   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webanywhere (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Spoke to a person from the UK about the opportunity initially. Discussed my salary expectations, she said she had to confirm they were in line with the role, called me back to let me know they were. Said she would schedule an interview with the hiring manager. Following week I received a phone call from the hiring manager asking if I was going to show up for the interview we had scheduled. I had never received an invitation or confirmed I could make that date / time.

Rescheduled the interview directly. Then had to do a Skype interview with someone from the UK who asked all sorts of random questions such as what did I think of Microsoft's purchase of LinkedIn and did I prefer Google's web services or Microsoft's. Really random questions. Called back in to Chicago office for a second interview in which the hiring team was 45 minutes late. That was followed up be a call with the founder of the company who proceeded to ask me several questions that would be illegal in the US, such as do I have children, what do I do with my family in my free time, how will I get to work, etc.

Received a job offer that was significantly below my expectations; was told by the hiring manager he would see what he could do to increase the offer, I figured we were in the negotiation stage of the offer. Never heard back from them. What a waste of my time and vacation days to interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a client who has no technology background?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Webanywhere (Leeds, England) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was that of a large company. Highly complex with personality checks. Complete unnecessary for a sales role of a company of that size and complete over kill.

After an arduous interview process I was offered less than what I was currently on by the MD... I have no idea what he thought was going to happen when he did that. Perhaps it was his way of asking me to leave.

Interview Questions

• How do you know things about my company that I don't?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webanywhere (Leeds, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Excellent. Invited to the interview for the Education Operations Manager within 4 days of applying. Had face to face interview with good questions, gave overview of the company and really understood my experiences and skills. Invited me back for a 2nd interview which was a presentation I created and delivered to The owner, the Team Manager in sales and the Finance Director. The owner was also very open and welcoming and allowed me to spend time with his staff to gain a view on how the business operated. I was then invited to a 3rd interview with The Vice President who was very knowledgeable. All in all the experience was really good. The company is very well run by an inspirational leader, has good vision and values for Webanywhere. He always looks at the bigger picture, shows maturity and absolutely fantastic business acumen alon gwith having a very good eye for detail when spotting talent. Anyone who can have The owner as their manager/mentor will have a super career ahead of them with a man who would teach a thing or two to some of the managers/directors I have worked for/with as major blue chip companies. I would recommend anyone who is interested in a role at Webanywhere to apply and see the man himself, his office and vision for the business yourself- you will be impressed.

Interview Questions

• Presentation on what my plans would be within the first 90 days   9 Answers

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katowice (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webanywhere (Katowice (Poland)) in April 2017.

Interview

I have reached out to Wojciech Wojnowski, the HR specialist working for Webanywhere via Linkedin and we have arranged an interview. Two people from the company were present: HR specialist and development manager. The interview consisted of technical and soft skills questions. Then I received the email from Wojciech about the interview feedback; I have to say that it was one of the most detailed feedback messages I received up to date and you could also see the genuine interest and enthusiasm in it. The interview process overall was very positive and I liked the direct, honest communication and positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate the bug to the developer?
      Teamwork
      English language
      expirience in Agile   Answer Question

Management Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Webanywhere (Leeds, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Extended interview process, initially a phone screening interview then invited in for a formal interview. Got to meet lots of staff during the process and had time to get my skills and experience across (which isn't always the case in short formal interviews.) There was an initiative test as part of the process which was an important part of the interview. It was necessary to make myself available at short notice which may be a problem for some applicants.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Webanywhere (Leeds, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Really fast response from when I applied. But the job wasn't a graduate scheme. I was told on the phone previous to the face to face interview that there would be no sales or cold calling involved. However, I spent 2 hours on the afternoon of the interview cold calling schools. I was in the interview for around 3 hours, I hadn't really expected to be there this long. If i hadn't asked to leave i'm sure they would have had me in until the end of the day. I also completed a personality quiz during the interview. After I left, I was called not long after to see if i could go back the day after for a second interview so i suppose its a positive that they are very fast with the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.