Weber Shandwick Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Weber Shandwick

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 264 candidate interviews
Weber Shandwick
Application

I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

Got an email from an in-house recruiter to hop on a call. The call was pretty casual. Then went in for an interview with two Vice Presidents, both of whom seemed disengaged, unprepared, and curt. Neither of them reviewed my resume beforehand, and both were making up questions on the spot. I felt rude and disrespected. They also ghosted me after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What excites you about Tech PR?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (New Delhi)

Interview

It took about a couple of weeks but the hiring process went smooth. The first round was with the HR as a screening process. After which an online interview with the VP. After clearing the second round, an assignment was given with three various tasks related to the job.

Interview Questions
Weber Shandwick
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Very easy and swift. Knew what to expect and what was next. I didn't get the role but really appreciate the process and learning about the company. The employees all seemed to be on the same page and had the same vision, which is so important. The recruiter was thorough and really appreciate the constructive criticism she gave.

Interview Questions
  • Open ended questions and questions about technical skills. Appreciate the open conversation format and not formal or stuffy at all
Weber Shandwick
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

It was an efficient process and I was kept in the loop on next steps. There were two stages and I got to meet a few different team members and get a good feel for the work.

Interview Questions
Weber Shandwick
Application

I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

Fairly straightforward and easy process met form an informal and friendly chat which put me at ease although it was late to start overall OK. Follow up was that I should consider joining a different team

Interview Questions
Weber Shandwick
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

Process was straightforward and consisted of several rounds with various team members and a writing test. Asked a lot about specific experience managing clients, coming up with campaigns, and helping junior staff develop.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a challenging experience with a client?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The interview process was a positive experience. I was able to meet a lot of people within the company. The first round was a basic phone screen with HR. Then, I had an hour and a half interview with three different employees. I got moved to a third round which was an hour interview with two more employees. After, I had to do a writing sample.

Interview Questions
Weber Shandwick
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

- Company provided excel data ahead of the interview and the task was given to clean the data and try to find insights - Interview focused on the data exercise and fit questions

Interview Questions
  • 1. What insights did you get? 2. Tell me about a time when you have used data to make decisions?
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Washington, DC) in Mar 2021

Interview

After submitting my application, I received an email from a recruiter about two weeks later. I had an initial screening with her and another recruiter and then moved on to the second round. The second round interviews were two 30 min interview with two members of the team I was going to be brought on. They were super nice and didn't ask any out of the box questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working at Weber? More behavior questions, "Tell me about a time when you had to...solve a problem...confront a peer...etc."
Weber Shandwick
Application

I interviewed at Weber Shandwick

Interview

Super nice !! They really wanted to get to know you. Felt very wanted by the company. They have great benefits and are ready to answer all questions. Overall great experience

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 264 Interviews

Popular Careers with Weber Shandwick Job Seekers