Webuyanycar.com Retail Branch Manager Interview Questions

Updated 11 Oct 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 36 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Webuyanycar.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (London, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Online application followed by link to answer candidate questions. Then online interview with the Recruitment Manager followed by a second interview with the Regional Manager. Whole process took around a week and was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at we buy any car?
    Answer Question
  • Describe a situation you experienced with a customer?
  • Describe your experience working with KPIs?
  • How soon can you start?
  • How do you feel about working alone?

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (Exeter, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Very simple easy process, phone interview then a formal interview and then an induction, everything is provided, food hotel, fuel, train, the communication was great throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (Carlisle, England, England) in Jul 2017

Interview

Phone interview followed by a one on one interview in branch with the regional manager. All pretty straight forward, pretty easy process, most people that turn up for an interview tend to get a job offer from them as they have a very high staff turnover.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (London, England, England) in Jun 2015

Interview

Very simple, once you have a sales background it was very easy. Demonstrated my selling skills and my openness to flexibility. The ability to be organised and disciplined is a plus because you will be working alone most times.

Interview Questions
  • Are you flexible to work any day of the week

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Webuyanycar.com (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Oct 2014

Interview

I was initially headhunted and found the process went rather quickly. Had a telephone interview - 2 days later had a face to face interview with the regional manager and then started on induction the following week. Everything was straightforward and rather laid back.

Interview Questions
  • A time where you have sold a customer a product or service that was not just about the price
RSS Feed</>Embed