Wells Fargo Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wells Fargo Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wells Fargo

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Met at cafe with the hiring manager and did a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your short-comings at your last job   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was with the recruiter

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

The hiring/interview process was very smooth and quick. I interviewed with four people, including the VP of the division that I was hired in to. They were very friendly. I first had a phone interview, and then they brought me into the office later that same week. I was offered the job within a few days after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had a conflict with another team member. Did you resolve it? If so, how?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the job offer as originally offered. The salary was non-negotiable since it was done through a staffing agency.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Initially applied online and got a phone interview which was mostly about gauging my interest in the position. Few days later was invited for a group interview which was of more pressure due to the fact that there were numerous people going for the same position. Then invited to interview with two managing directors separately 1:1. The interviews were mostly behavioral with the exception of a few technical questions asked by the managing directors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Got an interview through a staffing agency.
    First was a phone interview, where the interviewer asked bunch of BA task related question and I was able to explain all my experiences in last project. It lasted for 30 minutes. got the results by the evening through agency. Second interview was in person in the Minneapolis office on the following week. It went on for 45 minutes. Primarily role playing was done.
    Apparently the interviewer didn't liked me elaborating that I do not like to be unproductive and would always want to give my 100% + towards the job. Came to know about this within 2 days of interview.
    They respond pretty fast that was a +.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I suggest you go in knowing exactly everything you're required to know. They are sharks and will not hesitate to eat you alive. The meeting will last about a hour asking your typical job interview questions. Stay cheerful and on your toes and you will be fine. When they ask you, why do you want to work here NEVER SAY MONEY!!!

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone screen, then face to face interview, then face to face interview with hire up.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

how do you handle stress, tell me about a situation where there was conflict and how did you handle it, how would you go about learning the job, how familiar are you with tool and methods used in the job. The interviewer was personable and professional and communicated how the hour was to be spent (description of job, interview, then time for questions from me). I perceived the interviewer (hiring mgr) to be very supportive of new employees' learning curves and easy to get along with. I perceive that the group culture is also supportive based on a quick looksee of the office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview went very well. The interviewer was polite and gave me a good explanation regarding what business they were into and what was expectations from the position. Nothing outside of my resume was asked and I believe the idea was to evaluate me on the basis of how well I understood my work at previous employers.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

After applying through the Wells website and my university career center, I was contacted through my university career center about having a 1:1 interview on campus. There was a university alum in the waiting room to answer any questions about her time at Wells or the analyst program - she was incredibly friendly and informative. The interview was a straight forward behavioral interview questions. The interviewers have a list of questions and a form they have to fill out, so the interviewer took notes. The interviewer was enthusiastic and was an alum of the analyst program and was able to answer all my questions. She seemed genuinely interested in answering my questions and listening to my responses.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you worked in a group and there was a disagreement. How did you reach a resolution?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face. The phone interview was for half an hour where most questions were on use cases and my work done in past. Some were behavioral questions too which involved critical thinking. I would say know your resume very well as questions can come up.. Most of the questions were about how I helped stake holders understand the use cases. Go through situation based questions. Know the soft wares you used very well.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation where you had to use your critical thinking in completion of the project   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always ask more than what you want

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.