Wells Fargo Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Wells Fargo

HardAverageEasy
Found 7359 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States)

Interview

Asked about the ability to provide customer service and be thorough in analyzing documents. Opportunities for growth seemed abundant. Large company with many different opportunities. Overall a good interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your professional experience.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States)

Interview

The process started with an assessment questions that asked about work experience and how you would deal with customer situations. Then a video interview was needed to continue. The video interview had four questions and you were given five chances to rerecord your answers.

Interview Questions
Wells Fargo
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Online application and then online assessment if you’re external. If you’re internal, you don’t do the assessment. Then Phone interview because of covid. I do not currently know the next steps.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had to pay attention to detail and still complete your goal.
  • Tell us about a time when you made a mistake and had to admit it although it was difficult to admit
  • Why do you wanna work at wells fargo
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States)

Interview

After submitting my application, I received an notice for an in-person interview. After the interview, I received an offer pending on background check result. I received a tour on the facility.

Interview Questions
Wells Fargo
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States)

Interview

Two step interview, first interview was an HR screening and secondly a panel interview with the team. Fully Behavioral Interview. Seemed like the team had printed their questions and went down the list. Have a few scenarios prepared and you'll be fine. The overall process from application to offer was fairly short and to the point.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario based: Describe a time you delivered findings to management A time when you improved a broken process, etc
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States)

Interview

Pretty standard financial analyst interview process. Starts with behavioral then into case study with the whole team. Final rounds were with the head of the group but it felt it was already decided by then.

Interview Questions
  • Basic behavioral questions like how I worked with a team.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippines
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Philippines)

Interview

Its been over 2 weeks and I still haven't received a second call. They told me to expect a call within the week or a week after. It has been a week after I inquired about it

Interview Questions
Wells Fargo
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States)

Interview

interviewed with the hiring manager. went in they asked some general info about my background. they asked me a few questions. and they told me I will be contacted in a week. then they called me with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work at wells fargo?
Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Miami, FL)

Interview

Easy process. Just the typical process. I became aware of the position at a Job Fair. They called me a few days after that to come in for an interview. I went to the person interview and a few days after that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • They like role play question or to tell them what you would do in different scenarios
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Wells Fargo (United States)

Interview

Just had a phone interview. Talked to the hiring manager out In Vegas. Just the normal interview questions were asked. Specifically what I did to prepare for the interview. Overall it was very good

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 7,359 Interviews