Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Wells Fargo

6,913 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews with hiring manager and team lead. Basic background and experience related questions. Waited several weeks to get a call back for a offer then I accepted.

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I had a call with the recruiter and then she set up a phone interview with the hiring manager and one other team member.

The interview went well, but then after two weeks I didn't hear anything. I reached out to the recruiter and I was told they decided to cancel the position. The process was a month overall so it was very disappointing to find out at the end that the position was cancelled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project to improve a deficiency.   Answer Question

Any Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

STAR - Situation Task Action Result - you should be prepared to answer all questions within this format. There is an HR screening process and then 2-3 interviews depending on seniority of the role you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation and how did you overcome it.   1 Answer

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Salem, OR (US)).

Interview

Behavioral questions based on your previous work experience. If you had a teller interview it is basically the same type of interview. Make sure your answer are matching the job description and always use the STAR method to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied as an Analyst to different positions at Wells Fargo that requires my experience. Two of my applications was declined but my third application reached the screening stage. The phone interview was with a recruiter and It was based on my work history/resume.

Premier Banker II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interview seemed ok, 2 managers attended, unsure of what they were looking for , I thought i did well but they had a different opinion. It was an hour-long process.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

In a difficult time, I was able to communicate with 3 staff members who were all in different places. The staff were prepared with relevant questions via phone interview. With no eye contact, it was a situation that makes you appreciate Zoom.

Interview Questions

• To describe a situation where I had to think out of the box to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Digital Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interview is very prescribed, very little free form. The questions have to be answered with an example and there's little feedback from the interviewer because they're typing while you talk.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a big decision you had to make at work. How did you come up with it and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Interview

I applied online for the position, I got a call from the recruiter for a phone interview, then an in person interview and started my position two weeks later

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict with your manager, and how you were able to resolve it.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Several rounds to meet the team members. Asked questions about my experiences and other behavioral topics. Asked about my career aspirations and why the team. Helpful to know about the industry

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.