Wesser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Wesser

2.4

Door to Door Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wesser (Brighton, England).

Interview

Interviewed online twice then went for training for the door to door sales representative. This was not a stay- in position though. I then went for training at Garden City and was posted to Nottingham. Successful applicants were all taken to different cities. It was a positive experience.

Charity Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wesser.

Interview

After applying online, I gained a Skype interview a few days after applying. Later that day they had gave me a call back inviting me down to letchworth to start the training.

Interview Questions

• In one minute describe something you enjoy talking about   Answer Question

Charity Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wesser in February 2019.

Interview

All virtual due to covid19. Initial screening call followed by video call with a recruiter.
    Selection process also includes an assessment to make sure everyone understands the role. All selection processes were very friendly and were designed to educate rather than test.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you think you will face while fundraising   1 Answer

Student Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wesser (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview in team, to ensure that the appliers know how to convince people and will be able to rise money. There were two or three steps during the interview : the presentation of the company, the presentation of the different appliers by themselves and the debate part.

Interview Questions

• Could you please explain why Wesser should hire you instead of another applier?   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wesser.

Interview

got a brief talk from the agency then went for the interview with the manager. She asked a few questions abut my experience and offered me the job at the end of the interview.

Fund Raiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blackburn, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wesser (Blackburn, England) in February 2018.

Interview

team meeting at st jhons ambulance preston,interview was cancelled didnt notice message,fortunately managed to re arrange interview at home same day to avoid waighting there for hours.
     was hired almost immediately and offered a lift to interview location to avoid costs.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wesser (Manchester City Centre, England) in October 2017.

Interview

First, I found the job on totaljobs.com, through which I submitted my CV to apply online. I was contacted by email and then by phone a couple of days later, where a recruitment assistant went through a short screening process with me.
    Then I was invited to a face-to-face interview, within a group - it lasted about an hour and various questions were asked. The atmosphere was quite informal, but there were some competency-based questions about why we think we'd be suitable for the role, what experience we have before,where we are in our career at the moment, etc.

Interview Questions

• Give me something unique and memorable about yourself?   1 Answer

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wesser (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Telephone call from head office two days after submitting application online via website (Found on Total Jobs)
    Face to face interview in London.
    Invited to attend training at Wesser after 1 week and then immediately joined a fundraising team.

Interview Questions

• How will you inspire potential donors to support a charity?   1 Answer

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wesser (Leeds, England) in June 2017.

Interview

45 Mins
    Basic screening questions
    Big section on research (dont turn up to this job without doing research as they focus a lot on your efforts in preparing for the role)
    Couple of simple presentation exercises to check that you could present info about a charity.

Interview Questions

• How would you inspire some one to donate to charity.   1 Answer
    • Talk for 1 minute above something you are passionate about.   1 Answer

Door to Door Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wesser (Manchester, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Was forced to have an interview via Skype seeing as the recruitment staff would have been out of town for at least a week (no problem at all, just stating the fact).

Interview dragged on for an hour and within 15 minutes, any sort of enthusiasm I had for the role was drained.

Seemed more like they were trying to test my patience than actually give me a good, quality interview

Interview Questions

• Talk interrupted passionately about a topic that interests you for 1 minute (35 minutes into the interview, past the point of wanting the job role)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.