Westbourne Partners Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Westbourne Partners Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Westbourne Partners

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Westbourne Partners (London, England) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a first face to face with one of the Partners of the business, Mike Sharp. This was a general experience based interview, including my motivations, what makes me get up in the morning, what do I want out of life, very much a personality based interview. I was then invited back where I met with the founders of the firm Alex and Jamie and the interviews followed a similar path. What do I want out of life, what do I need out of Westbourne Partners in order to achieve this. I also met 3 other staff members and the interviews took the best part of 5 hours. I was then invited back to meet with Mike and Alex in a more social environment where we thrashed out terms of employment after they had told me in advance of the meeting I would likely be offered an opportunity with the business. I personally liked the final interview. It was different and felt like I was dealing with friends not managers - nice touch.

Interview Questions

• What motivates me to get out of bed in the morning?
    What do I constitute as high standards?
    How can Westbourne help me achieve my life goals?
    What personal and professional traits would I bring into the Westbourne Partners business?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.