Western Digital Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Internship

Western Digital Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Digital

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Western Digital (Milpitas, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on the phone for an initial screening interview, then interviewed on site the following week. On site interviews were conducted by four full time employees in thirty minute blocks.

Interview Questions

• What line item from the financial statements best describes your personality?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Western Digital (Milpitas, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

one phone and one on-site interview were taken, the process lasted around 4 weeks, interviewers were friendly and highly skilled in their respective fields. A total of 4 rounds of interviews were held for the position.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Digital.

Interview

It took about six months from the application to getting an interview. The interview was 4 "technical" interviews which just was vague questions about what I have done. Nothing much technical. After a month and a half of waiting and no response to any email or phone call, a generic form without my name was emailed to me explaining they didn't hire me. I was annoyed they ignored my emails- I wanted to know the status of the hiring process so I could decide whether to proceed with another job opportunity or not.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Western Digital (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

HGST has a pretty straightforward interview process for internship roles. They did not ask difficult questions but were looking mostly to see if you have the skill set they described on the job description and if you're basically willing to learn.

Interview Questions

• What type of software do you know experience using?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Western Digital (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a online test for 30min having 30 MCQ type questions followed by a technical round of interview as well as an HR round. The technical round was of mixed type. Some analytical questions and discussion on the projects done by me

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Western Digital.

Interview

They questioned me on concepts of RLC circuits, Microelectronics and semiconductors, digital design and some C programming concepts. The questions could be easily answered with a thorough reading of Moris Mano (Digital Design) and Behzad Razavi (Microelectronics). C programming questions were very basic and did not go beyond loops. The next round was HR.

Interview Questions

• Showed me a circuit and asked me to calculate current in a particular branch.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Western Digital (Warangal (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

1.First online test was there,in that question was divided into 3 group Aptitude,c programming and third one was related to analog and digital electronics.
    2.From first round they shortlisted around 15 student,then they took technical interview .
    3.Finally they selected 4 students for internship.

Interview Questions

• 1.they asked question related to both digital and analog.
      2.they asked some puzzles.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Digital (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very good. Nice and patient interviewer. The questions were tricky. Just think about the out of the box solutions. be calm which will help you in the long way.

Interview Questions

• questions based on object oriented programming and data structures.have the basics clear. code for the basic data structure is expected. knowledge about pointers is mandatory   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Goa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Western Digital (South Goa (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Following were the stages for recruiting
    1) Technical Test
    Questions mainly comprised of fundamentals concepts of digital and analog electronics. Some questions on Object-Oriented Programming were also asked.
    2)Technical Interview
    3)HR Interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Western Digital (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

3 rounds, online test, 2 face to face. online test lincludes , aptitude ,verilog, digital electronics and so. face to face involves puzzle and technical questions in electronics and programming languages.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.