Western Digital RAMP Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Western Digital RAMP Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Digital

RAMP Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Western Digital (Milpitas, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview with HR. Got invited to take hackerrank assessment online, with questions mostly about coding, memory, and a little bit of MOSFETs. Got invited to an onsite interview consisting of 3, ~45min, one-on-one interviews. Got offer within 1 week after completing the onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

RAMP Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

Interview

Invitation message from piazza, and a few weeks later, took a test by hackerrank. It was overall knowledge of basic electrical engineering and some portion of coding problems. After that, I got invitation for on-site interview and it was 4 interviews for 45 minutes each.

RAMP Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Digital (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Three different persons of the team that I was supposed to work for interviewed me each for 30 minutes. Overall process was smooth. They asked me both technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the efficient way to delete a node in a circular liked list?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.