Western Digital Ramp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Western Digital Ramp Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Digital

3.2

Ramp Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Western Digital.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter that reached out to me and had a quick behavioral interview and told me to do the coding challenge as soon as possible. Not knowing that the coding challenge was kind of hard, I did it as soon as I can without preparing.

Interview Questions

• Online coding challenge with a lot of multiple choice and two coding problems.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Ramp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Western Digital (Milpitas, CA (US)).

Interview

Entire process took about a month. I applied online and then got an invite to a hackerrank assessment. Finished that and got a phone call a few days later for an onsite interview. Did that a week later and got an offer a few days later.

Ramp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Western Digital (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I received a phone interview
    Then a few weeks later I was scheduled for an inperson hiring event.
    The event was 4 one on one interviews. It lasted 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major ?   1 Answer

Ramp Interview

Interview

I gave them my resume and got a response months later. They responded with a HackerRank test that took over an hour to complete. Questions included riddles, programming questions, and basic circuits. I didnt think I did well but ended up getting a response for a phone screening followed by a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging project you have worked on?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.