Western Digital Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Western Digital Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Western Digital

2.0

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Western Digital (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Did an online coding test on Hackerrank. It was difficult. Afterwards, had a non technical interview where I talked about my experience and what I wanted from an internship. Was expecting a more difficult process but managers were more or less just looking for a culture fit.

Interview Questions

• Non-technical questions - Just mainly about experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Western Digital

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Western Digital (Irvine, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. i was busy with my project when i received the phone call from HR. therefore, i didn't prepare anything for the phone interview. its not hard. HR just simply asked you some common questions regarding your major, your projects, what classes you've taken. the phone interview was pretty short.

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Digital (New Delhi (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

A 1: 30-hour test followed by an interview.Test had 4 section 1 Aptitude 2 System programming 3 digital 4 analog . Interview was easy and had basic questions like class implementation and a dp question .

Interview Questions

• Class Implementation, About my courses, Few Programming questions.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.