Weston Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Weston Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Weston Foods

2.5

Category Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weston Foods (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I communicated first with the recruiter via email, then had a 30 minute screening with her as well. I had a lot of the bakery experience they were looking for, only missing one aspect of retail systems knowledge that was a requirement. She called me a week or so later and told me the manager isn’t strong in that system, so he was looking for someone that didn’t need to be trained.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in July 2009.

Interview

description of the job, request for skills related to the job. discussion regarding resume, compensation, benefits and expectations of the job.

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in May 2010.

Interview

1st interview

IT Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weston Foods in February 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by employer through Linkedin, Setup an interview with an HR rep, who was nice to deal with. Questions about your background, skills, weaknesses, etc. Next stage of the interview process would be more technical, and with the hiring manager.

Seems like a solid company to work for. They get bonus points for using social media to find job candidates. Have heard very positive things about the company.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

I got this position from the job agent and apparently the company needed someone asap. So it only took me less than 1 week to interview with the supervisor and start the position.

Interview Questions

• talk about yourself and what do you expect for the job? Have you been working in an team environment? what would you do when co-workers ask for help while you're busy?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a professional process. There were 4 interviews - telephone interview, face to face interview with HR and face to face interview with hiring manager and finally face to face interview with hiring manager's boss

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume two months before, got a call for a face to face interview. Very straightforward questions. Lasted about 30 minutes with HR and Manager of Finance Department. Got call of acceptance the next day.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

The weston food called after 2 weeks applied online
    Behavior questions are asked at 1:1 interview wit HR
    skills/experience are reviewed with panel
    such as :describe about what you did in your previous work place

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Not applicable, Temp through agency. First day was welcoming though, no concerns management quickly placed me with a trainer brief explanation of work that pushed to the tasks. My temp agency did briefly screen me with clarification in regards to my background and my technical capabilities. (WPM etc.)

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Two interviews with Production and Maintenance Managers regarding all my job experience history, one hour interview each time. They present me the requirements of company also in very short way, I feel like they don`t have a clear job description, asking to get in hands all responsibility for each department and deal with all problems from: shipping, logistic, maintenance, equipment, materials, employees, production schedule and preventative maintenance schedule with all weekly work orders, production report and all downtime recording.
     It was look like the Supervisor position have all responsibility of Plant Manager.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between working in food industry and mining industry?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.