Westpac Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Westpac Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Westpac Group

Program Director Interview

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. Questions are behavioral. Describe a time etc..To understand who you are, how you think, and how you approach real world dilemmas. The questions were about past work experiences in order to find out if you have the skills needed for the job.

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment agency and I was asked to take a quiz. They got back to me and let me know that there is a group assessment centre with the managers. After a week, I heard back from the recruitment agency that the managers have made a decision.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alice Springs (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Alice Springs (Australia)) in October 2020.

Interview

Online questionnaire with multiple choice answers. Then video questionnaire where you can give examples of customer service background and skills. Then third step is an in person interview in the branch

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

Regular interview process. multiple phase interview. First written followed by phone and finally face to face with manager. Pleasant experience. Took over a month to complete. Happy about the interview process.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Adelaide (Australia)) in September 2020.

Interview

it was easy and questions were easy. it was a group interview and went for around 3 hours, group and then individual questions and a bunch of role play

Personal Banking Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Adelaide (Australia)) in September 2020.

Interview

Round 1 was online testing, followed by a video interview, followed by an in person interview. I was then interviewed by a second branch manager. Reference checking took a full week so there was a bit of a wait and Each step, there was communication from the talent acquisition team.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you went above and beyond with a client when things were not going well.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst - Regulatory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2020.

Interview

Two Microsoft Teams Interviews, a basic skills test, and a personality test. Everyone I spoke to from Westpac was smart, friendly, and open to questions. They have all described Westpac as a good place for them to work, and most of them had been there for several years. The recruitment team was punctual and helpful.

Interview Questions

• How I approached working in a team.   1 Answer

Unsecured Lending Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

Job application, online assessment (values alignment essentially) and then a live interview

The values assessment was the standard for the Westpac group and the live interview gave little notice (but they were urgently hiring)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Westpac?
      What's a strength of yours?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Interview

It was a very welcoming and friendly process.

Great support from the team all round and the interview itself was conducted wonderfully despite it being first time online. Overall, the process was three sub-rounds. One behavioural, one group and one technical/1-on-1

Interview Questions

• Why Westpac & this division
      Tell me about a time you had to overcome a great conflict/obstacle   Answer Question

Personal Banking Advisor Interview

Interview

I applied this position Personal Banking Advisor on their careers website and straight after that, I was asked to complete the online assessment. I didn't get to the interview stage after the online assessment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.