Interview Question

What are the steps in Consolidation of Financial Statements

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

4 Answers

Dear Mr. Consultant, I can sense the burning from your comment. I expressed my view and it is none of your business to ask me to focus on my duties. That doesn't change the fact how bad your company is. And of course regarding the Video, I haven't said anything wrong, I just expressed my opinion. You comment itself suggests the way you treat the employees feedback in your company. And May god bless the people working in your Nalsoft.

Anonymous on

Dear Mr. Anonymous 1. Please don't comment about the company whether it is good or bad unless if you have joined and worked for the company. 2. As you said, It's none of my business to ask you to focus on your duties, likewise, you hold no rights to comment on any company unless you work for it. 3. We know the fact about the company that we are working for. 4. And you earned no respect with your comments and we lose nothing either. Thank you.

Consultant on

Showing the video depends on the situation, however, it doesn't matter to recruit an employee. Of course, there will be a person to monitor and control in any organization. Focus on our duties rather than condemning others. All the best...!!

Consultant on

Preparation of Chart of Accounts and Synchronizing the Accounting policies of the group companies.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.