Interview Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

-Houston, TX

National Oilwell Varco

What do you do on a day to day basis?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

8 Answers

Based on my routine job, First of all, I have to check out all the email and queries come to my desk. Order today's work schedule and plant for collecting regarding database and related standards. Cross check every. True points. If it's testing or documents My majority of work behaviour is Quality Control / Quality Assurance, documentation and significant understanding of the standards and Specifications, which belongs to the manufacturing criteria. Laboratory Testing, analyzing and Laboratory skills. Water Distillation Units, waste water Plants and raw water analyzing, Optical emission Spectrometers, TGA Q50, DSC and FTIR, etc, Physical Testing and Calibration measuring of Hardness, Strength, and other Disintegration testes, GC, Karl Fischer titration, Spectroscopy, and FTIR like identification test. Trained in OOS (Out of specification) investigation and preparing related documents. Maintaining records of all laboratory instruments and chemicals, according to SOP’s. Manage and deals customer s and other third party inspectors from factory inspection. Ensure health and safety of all subordinates and other Co staffs. . Responsible to handle and distributing of MTR’s (material Trial Request) and approval of GRN’s based on the tests, (goods received not)

Seeking for job

Anonymous on

First and foremost start my day with checking my email and what are the things happens when I am not there in office I will get knowledge about that

Wait and see good jobb

Anonymous on

I keep trying my best to develop my self

Anonymous on

Finish the task for the day and make planning

Anonymous on

Right now I am working to get noticed. I have my website up for VA work. It tells about me and the skills and core values I have in this line of work. So, while I wait for interviews, I have started classes to update my skills for copywriting. I love learning new things and since I want to work virtually, updating my skills is only a positive for me! I check the email that I use for virtual jobs, apply to the ones I relate with, and wait for them to connect with me.

Frances on

How do you find your candidates?

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.