Interview Question

PMO Director Interview

RxLogix Corporation

What do you know about the position you are interviewing for?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

5 Answers

Trust me when i say this - the only place i had to face arrogance and humiliation while being interviewed [i was interviewed for qa/ba role for peanuts package] from the 'directors' [AJ princeton office - arrogant to the core and A from india]. I know exactly what you are talking about. Know in your heart its them and not YOU. you are truly blessed to not join in a unprofessional place . I landed somewhere great - thankful to work for a great company with a LOTT better pay.

Gods favorite child on

Trust me when i say this - the only place i had to face arrogance /humiliation while being interviewed in this country is RX logix.I was interviewed for qa/ba role for peanuts package -$50k from the Associate director -AJ @princeton office[Karma is a bad AJ, one day all the bad you have thrown is gonna find its way back to you.] - arrogant to the core - he wouldnt even look at you- same thing cut you off stating you are wrong- he called me for 4 rounds - who on earth would you call someone back to back for several rounds of interviews stating each time they don't like you - thats the strategy they pull so that they can offer you peanut package at the end for working 18+ hours[thats what they were asking]- i was disgusted to the core - literally threw up - the office was not even well litted [saving money maybe!] and their logo was falling off the wall - cheapskates ]. I know exactly what you are talking about. Know in your heart its them and not YOU. you are truly blessed to not join in a unprofessional /unhealthy place . I landed somewhere great - i thank god everyday for being rescued and redirecting me to an amazing company where am valued, very well compensated and looing forward in going eachday .And i do keep a tab on RxLogix - just to know whether karma started showering back - what goes around comes around!

Gods favorite child on

If anyone know ways to reach out to United states government in filing complaints about mental harassement and belittling during job interviews please do post it here .

Anonymous on

I pulled the job description off of Linkedin and understand the job role. I walked through the major points and told him my experience in each of the areas. Thats where he started arguing about semantics and suggested zi did not know what I was talking about. Keep in mind I have over 25 years experience in life sciences and Big Pharma.

Anonymous on

It is the practice of enabling change in enterprise by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.