Interview Question

Sales Assistant Christmas Temp Interview

-Portsmouth, England

Topshop

What magic power would you like to have

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

36 Answers

The power to make cliched interview questions disappear.

Invisible

Manipulate probability

Mark on

Spend more time thinking before I speak

Poot on

To be able to read minds to understand what's really being asked of me!

Deborah on

Control time

Angela on

I've always dreamed about the power to be able to teleport - to be able to quickly change where I am to meet more people, see more places.... all the other powers of controlling other people's mind or reading people's thoughts? Human mind is so powerful already we really don't need to have those powers, just believe in your power and use your mind fully, by focusing and being still.

Alex on

The power of magic

Anonymous on

I already have a super power. I am B*ll-sh*t man. I have the power to detect b*ll-sh*t. I leap into meetings where there is management-speak and shout "B*ll-sh*t!" Funnily enough, I'm feeling a tingling right now.

Dr Weekes-Money on

I don't believe in magic. I like to make things happen

Anonymous on

Controlling mind of other people

Can on

to see the future

rozie on

The ability to understand mathmatics

Anonymous on

Eternal youth. You can get anything you want once if you have enough time.

Sergey on

Time travel !!!!

Nicky on

To be able to stop interviewers asking ridiculous and irrelevant questions.

Jacqui on

Mindreading (to know what they're thinking for the rest of the interview)

Mike on

I wanna be able to read people thoughts. In this way I can found out what they want, dream and hope and after to help them to accomplish them.

Mirela on

The power to understand, speak, read and write every language there is or ever was.

John on

Jeanie

Mike Reed on

To read people's minds so I can always do the best for them.

Nobody on

I want to see the consequences of my decision from the very moment i decide up to the moment of its conclusion.

Leo on

Anonymous on

the power to make this world a better one; like stop wars, injustice, nobody would be poor and hungry, stop sickness and make everyone healthy again etc. etc.

To fly. It's happily :-)

Evgeniy on

Immortality, but true immortality, none of this off with the head kills highlander stuff, pre/post universe immortality

Alexander Holman on

The power to give myself any power.

Mish on

Has unlimited potential depending upon the effort you put into developing your skills. Refining your skills to the level of manipulating electrons, photons, gravitons, etc. Could allow you to wield electricity (combined with manipulation of microchips for the purpose of advanced hacking techniques not yet conceived of, or even to manipulate the firing of neurons within CNS'), become invisible, heal yourself & others, fly and enhance your strength. Like a shark, you'd be able to sense the presence of lifeforms nearby, sense states of arousal and directly affect them. There are so many possibilities. These abilities would only be possible with a level of commitment to practice that most people cannot maintain. However, the reason I would like this power, is so that I can push the boundaries of my own imagination.

Telekenisis on

Telekinesis has unlimited potential depending upon the effort you put into developing your skills. Refining your skills to the level of manipulating electrons, photons, gravitons, etc. Could allow you to wield electricity (combined with manipulation of microchips for the purpose of advanced hacking techniques not yet conceived of, or even to manipulate the firing of neurons within CNS'), become invisible, heal yourself & others, fly and enhance your strength. Like a shark, you'd be able to sense the presence of lifeforms nearby, sense states of arousal and directly affect them. There are so many possibilities. These abilities would only be possible with a level of commitment to practice that most people cannot maintain. However, the reason I would like this power, is so that I can push the boundaries of my own imagination.

TR on

The power to take the job

The power of persuasion

Anonymous on

The Power of Mind. To be able to control Time and Space through mind. Stopping and rewinding activities and situations just to let it perfect

Islam Kassem on

I believe in reality rather than Magic hence I can't answer this question

KARTIK PADIA on

The power of confidence.

Anonymous on

the power to fly to sky heights and under water

Kunhyamu on

To cure cancer, epilepsy & dementia. Speaking from first hand experience, it is the sense of helplessness that is very challenging to witness.

Sherman on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.