Interview Question

Project Manager Interview

-Dallas, TX

American Heart Association

What's the color of money???....

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

31 Answers

An 80's movie about Pool hustlers staring Paul Newman and Tom Cruise.

Chad on

(Well played, Chad.) (Well played, Chad...)

Steve on

its rainbow color; when you have it, it shows your colors to others around you; when you don't, it shows colors of others around you.

someoneinbangalore on

Lately ? Invisible. I'm flat broke buddy. - please hire me.

Anonymous on

It's the exact color of de-oxygenated blood, filling your body as you have a heart attack. It's this color that scares the poop out of people and makes them give money to the American Heart Association

Michael on

Money is a concept. It has no color until it takes a form.

Sarah on

Either Black or White, depends on how you earn it!!

Shiv on

Money is either gold or has no color, like Bitcoin. Money is a standard with a tangible value independent from global fiat, and not a pretty slug or a piece of paper.

C Magnus on

Seems like a critical thinking question. The temptation if you're from the US is to say "green," while in reality it depends on the country. This question isn't really relevant now though, US money is getting more colorful, though still mostly green.

Sam on

if you are talking about the 1932 movie it's black and white, if you are talking about the song money, it has no color

Anonymous on

It depends on the country issuing it

DeFib on

Depends on what kind of money - and what country it's from.

Anonymous on

I'll make it whatever color you want me to say it is. After all.....It's only money.

Anonymous on

Money is like electricity is something intangible, only imaginable by it's concept hence colorless. However, if you use cash approach, it can be of different colors based on the country you're in.

snub32 on

"That's racist!" then demand to speak to someone in HR concerning a hostile interview.

Anonymous on

money, like music, has no colour- it's universal...

=z= on

Assuming you are not color blind, green

Hunter on

Casino, Credit Card and Traveller Cheque

Adikin on

Greed!

Vic Rad on

Depend on the way you have it.

JinQ on

Chameleons is the color of money

Darshan on

Greeb

Mint

Bob on

Multiple of all colors in the world. Money is all around us. From an idea, the development, the assembly line, product, shipping, etc. money is made or lost.

Barb on

Not sure about the colour but I definitely know what it smells like! $$$$$$

Ronnie on

It depends on the currency in question.

Anonymous on

By all means the color of my money is white as I give no room for black money to enter my province come what way.

Prashant Sadrani on

Gold

hil on

Whatever is accepted by my bank.

Jocelyn on

Since this is the American Heart Association, I don't know and don't care about money or the color of money. The AHA is about helping people, since it's a non-profit. If the interviewer disagrees with me, then obviously I'm interviewing with the wrong organization.

The Correct Answer Is... on

Green

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.