Japan Tobacco International Interview Question: What's your inner motivation ... | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interview Question

Communications Manager Interview Brussels (Belgium)

What's your inner motivation to work for tobacco industry

? How did your friends react when you told them about this interview? Tell us more about your private life: age... (did not mention year of birth in the CV) What kind of manager would you like to have?
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Since I worked with the British American Tobacco Bangladesh for 12 years as Area Manager (Now Divisional Manager) , I got myself motivated and encourages to be a team member and wish to serve in meeting all job requirements of JTI.
All my friends and former colleagues of Tobacco Company were telling that if the JTI absorbs a person like you in their portfolio, it will be a golden opportunity for them.
I am married and have 3 sons. One in the US and two are in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I did my Masters in Agriculture (soil Science).
I worked with USAID for about 14 years as Project Manager.
I would like to be a Manager to lead the team as a leader for better management of the whole operations.
  I represented the organizations at various meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops in country and overseas and developed professional contacts with senior level officials both in public and private sectors including international organizations, donor agencies and NGOs. I have strong belief that I have the ability to combine knowledge with management skill to coordinate resources to achieve desired results working with people in a team work situation. I have knowledge on program planning and implementation.
The experience that I have gained on program development and its management, financial management are of added advantage to implement any programs. I have broad understanding on development activities of Bangladesh, India, Srilanka, Bhutan, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore etc. I have received in-country training on program management, financial, industrial and personnel management, communication, human relations, Food Security and also overseas training including the USA on various activities related to program implementation and its management.
I have extensive experience in working with the various corporate sectors and non-government organizations to achieve project objectives. I have excellent coordination skills and experience of working with partners to achieve the outcome of the programs under set time frame.
The extensive management skills that I have gained through my career will effectively support for to implement JTI. I have substantial knowledge and experience on information flow and communication between the organization and the clients.
I am confident that I have the ability to work independently in any organizations that need highly motivated, skilled, experienced professional and a good team player to establish a very high degree of sustainable program.

Cell No. +88-01715109051

MD. HABIBUR RAHMAN on 27 Jul 2017

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.