Interview Question

Why Siemens? Tell me about yourself

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

7 Answers

Out of my over 30 years in Sales I have lead the most successful teams even through 2008 to 2012 which were very rough and tough times here in the states. My team remanded ever dedicated and we came up with creative ideas to make it through that recession.

Robin Serr on

I am not sure if this company or offer is in the United states or England but open to travel and maybe even relocate with more understanding of the job, pay and benefits.

Robin Serr on

I work with several Rad Techs, CT and MRI techs. Managing their careers in the USA. While obviously as a Sales Professional and Motivational speaker I do not work with Siemens my candidates do and they are all top notch.

Robin Serr on

I am seriously open to an interview and thank you for your time Best, Robin Serr

Robin Serr on

There's a lot of elements to typically cover in these questions, clarifications, scoping, making sure you're answering the actual question the interviewer is looking for you to answer, etc. Could be worth doing a mock interview with one of the Prepfully Siemens Finance Leadership Development Program experts... they've worked in the role so they clearly know how to get through the interview. prepfully.com/practice-interviews

Anonymous on

I have been in Sales and Sales development for over 30 years. I owned my own company for the first 12 years and we ranked number one more than once in our franchise history . I have strong team building skills and motivational skills as a leader. I have been top in my profession for almost all of those years.

Robin Serr on

I would love to hear more about your opportunities. Thank you for your consideration

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.