Interview Question

Sales and Marketing Graduate Interview

-Hemel Hempstead, England, England

Express Vending

Why did you go to private school?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

I too was interrogated as to why I went to a private school and was asked to go back for yet another final interview after the 'final' one, and my interviewer too liked the sound of his voice. It was such a mess! Such a negative experience, all the candidates at that assessment day weren't given the opportunity to showcase their true skills. The whole management team don't even know themselves what they are looking for. Overall, I agree with everything you have said! Onwards and upwards, we're better than Express Vending!

Anonymous on

Thanks for replying - Makes me feel better knowing I wasn't the only one feeling this way! Like you said - onwards and upwards! I think we may have dodged a bullet there!

Anonymous on

Yes! In regards to Katie's reply on this comment, she notes that "feedback is offered to all", however, during the assessment day, when Kate was ready to call the names out of those who were through to the next round, she did mention before "We are unable to provide feedback to each and every one of you who have been unsuccessful", I remember this so clearly as I was shocked.. So, really, Katie is now lying.....

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.