Wiggle Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiggle (Wolverhampton, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Very long process for a Warehouse Asociate role. 3 Interviews in total, an easy test and an assessment. Started with a phone interview (passed), a face to face interview + easy 3rd grader test (passed), an assessment (passed) and another face 2 face interview (failed). You would expect a person with experience in roles starting from warehouse operative, lead, instructor, with an university degree would get a warehouse asociate job (can't go any lower), but was rejected because I don't have the "Wiggle character". That is the only feedback I got. Was congratulated for my experience and knowledge, but not a Wiggle... People that can barely count get jobs like that. Shocked... honestly!

Interview Questions

• How important is communication for you? How would your last employer describe you? What can you bring to the company?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.