Wiley Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wiley Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Wiley

2.7

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiley (Medford, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter based in the UK and we set up a phone interview. She went over my basic qualifications and said she would be reaching out to me soon to set up a meeting with the Hiring manager who was based in Medford, MA. I received an email from her within 24 hours asking me if I was available the next day for the second round interview. I asked for some alternative times/dates the next week since it was already Thursday and I had work commitments scheduled. I never heard back from her after that which was unprofessional and left me cold.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiley (Medford, MA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and was asked a few days later to do a one-way video interview. I didn’t think I answered super well but was quickly asked to come in for an in person interview. The UK HR rep was very helpful and accommodating. I drove over 2 hours to Medford, MA for an hour long interview. Spoke with the hiring manager and the Marketing VP. I thought my interview went super well. Received a call the following day from the UK asking for me to have a final round Skype interview with a Director in Oxford. This interview lasted about an hour and once again, I thought I did well. The Director told me I was have an answer the following week so when I heard nothing I followed up with HR. I was hold he didn’t know next steps yet but would reach out when he knew.

The following day the position I applied for in Medford was reposted on LinkedIn. I watched it sit there for almost another month until it was finally removed, so I assume they found their person. I never heard a word from Wiley regarding the position which is irritating considering the amount of time I spent interviewing with them. Then to repost the position and not even let final round candidates know is cold and unprofessional.

Glad to see I’m not the only one who was ghosted by Wiley.

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wiley (Oxford, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online via Linkedin. First had an HR screening call after which the HR manager recommended me for the interview. and then a week later had my first interview, month later second interview, took them another month to offer, which isn't ideal.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything unexpected or very difficult - usual common questions about work, education, experience etc.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.