Wiley Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Wiley

2.5

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wiley (Chichester, England) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied via a recruitment agency.

Recruitment consultant "vetted" my past experience via phone call.

A first interview in Chichester was set up during which I had to pass a quick finance test (7 typical finance/accounting related questions), given 20min to finish. After this, the actual interview started between line-manager, next higher manager and me. Questions included past experience, talk about the company, department (its needs). I also had to go through a language check for any other lanaguage than English. A bit redundant at this put, but well...

People were very kind top to bottom, and took time going through all questions I had.

A second interview was set up between line-manager, the next 2 higher managerial levels and me. Here the same type of questions were asked as during the 1st interview.
I asked in advance whether I could have extra time for a face2face with the line-manager in order to get a better feeling about the departmental needs and upcomming projects.

After both interviews were concluded, a bit of a waiting game started.

I would not say that the recruitment agency really added value to the process and rather took time away from actual getting to know the company/role. Unneccessary vetting was conducted by the recruitment agency. I would not use external recruiters.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chichester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wiley (Chichester, England).

Interview

One stage face to face interview, quite informal, get the impression they were pushed for time and maybe make their decision based on quickly needing to fill the position so the interview is just a formality, feel like if they like your cv and ask you in for an interview, unless you are really awful, you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with specific areas on the job description.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.