Wiley Library Technical Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wiley Library Technical Services Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Wiley

Library Technical Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I had the first interview in February. I did not hear anything from Wiley's HR or interviewer for two months after the initial interview. In April, I was contacted to see if I could come in for a second interview where I interviewed with four other Wiley employees. After the second interview I was contacted by Human Resources requesting two references. A week after I provided my references, I received an email from HR letting me know that they decided to go with another candidate. That was in mid-May of this year.

Each time I went to the Wiley offices....security had to call up to HR because I was not on the visitor list. Human Resources seemed disorganized. I am not sure why there was such a delay in between interviews. I do not know if that is standard procedure at Wiley or if they had to put the interview process on hold because something else came up within the department.

Interview Questions

• They spoke a lot about the position in both of the interviews, since Wiley did not previously have this type of position in the past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Library Technical Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Came in twice; once to meet with the head of the department, next to meet with others. It was a long time between the first and second interview. It seems they want to change their organization, so asked a lot of questions related to that. They seemed to feel intimidated by my skill set, which I think is why I did not get the job. Play down technical knowledge as much as you can.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you collaborate with others.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.