Wiley Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wiley Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Wiley

2.3

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)).

Interview

I applied to this role online and heard back from an HR manager about a week later to schedule a phone screen. During the phone screen, they really just ask you about your resume and tell them about what you are looking for. About 2 weeks after my phone screen I heard back from HR that I would be moving on to a phone interview with the hiring manager. From there I went to a group/panel/meet the team interview at HQ a week later, for me this was the final stage of interviewing. A week after that interview, HR contacted me to ask for 2 references. Once those came through, I was contacted that I was being extended an offer.

The two final interviews were all behavioral based questions, so I recommend having a few stories from your work/personal experience that you would like to draw upon.

Overall, from my application date to offer the process was a few days shy of 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions mainly about how you added to the team and collaborated with others   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview was easy however the process it took HR to call you back and inform you that you received the job is ridiculous. The entire process took about a 5 weeks.

Also, getting into the building is a hassle

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wiley.

Interview

Nice interview , not very difficult. However the fact that they informed me about the result 2 months later (although in the meantime I contacted them ), makes me feel that they do not appreciate & probably do not care about the fact that the candidate was interested in the role and spent time&money to get there. Too bad....

Interview Questions

• Competency based interview. It is good to give examples.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.