Wiley Senior Production Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wiley Senior Production Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at Wiley

Senior Production Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiley.

Interview

There was a video interview first through a third-party app where you record yourself answering basic questions like why you want to work at Wiley. Some time goes by and I think that's that (I was very awkward in the video) but I get an email from HR saying that they tried to contact me before (I still can't find this contact attempt). I go for an in-person interview with two hiring managers that goes on between the 2-3 hour range, one of the longest interviews I've ever been on. After that, I'm ghosted. It's very unusual to go in for an interview for 2-3 hours and receive no follow-up one way or the other, which is why I'm giving this a negative experience. I hope this is not how they treat their full-time workers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wiley

Senior Production Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wiley (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Resume submission, HR interview, manager interview, director interview, vice president interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness, what can you bring to the position, where can you improve.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, told my salary and I accepted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.