Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions

Updated 17 Feb 2018

2.5

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Wheeling, WV (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

phone interview followed by on-site testing (Microsoft work, excel, and powerpoint. Then an interview with the account managers. It may take awhile before you hear back from the recruiter that contacted you.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a customer complaint in your previous employment?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Columbus, OH (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

First with an agency, then with WLT. The process took over a month, multiple phone calls, drug screen, and a request not only for my background but to obtain high school transcripts from 1999! Then after all that time, the position offering was closed, and they aren't even hiring an Account Manager any longer.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions. How do you manager difficult people, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag.

Interview

I had a phone interview with their recruitment director then a phone call with my account director. After that i received an offer letter and had to do a background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job   1 Answer

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag.

Interview

Contacted via email to set up a phone interview within 48 hours. The interview started with being asked my highest level of education. I was asked this because the posting said, "Minimum of 3 years of lead/supervisory experience in the area field of facilities, property management or building operations (Bachelors degree in business or related field preferred)." Well I have a masters degree in the field and was informed that this is actually an entry level position (that requires three years and supervisory experience???) and the pay is only $16 an hour... in Washington, DC. Something didn't add up and the interview ended right there. Complete waste of time. All of the negative reviews of the company seem to be true.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Collegeville, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Professional, casual environment, in the company's break/recreation room. Interviewed by the head of the Design team who would be my direct supervisor. Contracted under Pfizer and the job is located on Pfizer's corporate campus.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was called in for an interview, which I thought was surprisingly pleasant. It was a conversation instead of the typical question-answer cookie cutter format. The following day, I was offered the position and the paperwork process began which lasted for about 1 week.

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag in June 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews to date so far and waiting to see if I will go further. One with recruiter and one with supervisor for position. Supervisor would be located out of the country.

Systems Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 phone interviews and 2 video conference interviews as the hiring managers are located in another state. Very straight forward with some technical questions to weed out the people who wouldn't be a good match for this fast paced environment.

Mail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Addison, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. Got a couple of calls from HR after they found my resume online. Had 2 phone interviews with HR , after which I also interviewed with the hiring manager.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were multiple Interviews to insure good fit with skill set and client needs. First interview is with recruiter to review basic skills and experience. Subsequent interviews with various management levels, HR personnel and finally local management contacts. Client meet and greet is last stage if you get that far.

Interview Questions

• Management style, skill set, experience   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.