Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions

Updated 1 Nov 2017

2.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag.

Interview

I had a phone interview with their recruitment director then a phone call with my account director. After that i received an offer letter and had to do a background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Collegeville, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Professional, casual environment, in the company's break/recreation room. Interviewed by the head of the Design team who would be my direct supervisor. Contracted under Pfizer and the job is located on Pfizer's corporate campus.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag.

Interview

Contacted via email to set up a phone interview within 48 hours. The interview started with being asked my highest level of education. I was asked this because the posting said, "Minimum of 3 years of lead/supervisory experience in the area field of facilities, property management or building operations (Bachelors degree in business or related field preferred)." Well I have a masters degree in the field and was informed that this is actually an entry level position (that requires three years and supervisory experience???) and the pay is only $16 an hour... in Washington, DC. Something didn't add up and the interview ended right there. Complete waste of time. All of the negative reviews of the company seem to be true.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was called in for an interview, which I thought was surprisingly pleasant. It was a conversation instead of the typical question-answer cookie cutter format. The following day, I was offered the position and the paperwork process began which lasted for about 1 week.

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag in June 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews to date so far and waiting to see if I will go further. One with recruiter and one with supervisor for position. Supervisor would be located out of the country.

Systems Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 phone interviews and 2 video conference interviews as the hiring managers are located in another state. Very straight forward with some technical questions to weed out the people who wouldn't be a good match for this fast paced environment.

Mail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Addison, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward. Got a couple of calls from HR after they found my resume online. Had 2 phone interviews with HR , after which I also interviewed with the hiring manager.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were multiple Interviews to insure good fit with skill set and client needs. First interview is with recruiter to review basic skills and experience. Subsequent interviews with various management levels, HR personnel and finally local management contacts. Client meet and greet is last stage if you get that far.

Interview Questions

• Management style, skill set, experience   1 Answer

Office Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Over the phone. They asked a few questions about if I have a lot of experience with Word, but did not ask specifically which functions. They required intermediate Excel experience but I told them I was only a beginner. However, Excel was almost never used and the little use that was required, required only a very minimal knowledge of Excel.

Interview Questions

• If I had a lot of experience in data entry   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Telephone interview. Poorly handled un inspired, Unmemorable questions. A very unprofessional interviewer. Not a professional recruiter. Giveny 25 yes of experience I would have expected more inviting open ended questions. These were yes or no questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.