Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Williams Lea Tag Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun 2018

2.5

Legal Word Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Pushy recruiter called me 3 times after I told them specifically when I wanted them to call and called during off hours. When they finally got a hold of me, they asked me questions clearly covered by my resume. I asked if they looked at my resume and they said yes, but if they had they wouldn’t ask me a question like they had. Additionally telling someone it is an hourly position in non exempt makes no sense because it is still annual salary. Asked me if I knew word. When I explained I had extensive experience overall they still wanted me to come in and take a 2 hour word assessment test. Given all my experience I feel this is unnecessary. Clearly the recruiter has no idea about what the position entails because they don’t vet candidates well at all. It was a 10 minute conversation that I ended very quickly because I felt the recruiter did not care about what I wanted to say. They hung up on me just as quickly.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take Word assessment test for 2 hours?   Answer Question

Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag in April 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with them, felt it went well. I have 20 years experience in the field working for top companies. I felt this company are very unethical. Told me to take a "test" that will only take an hour and a half. Mind you, everywhere I have worked I am told I am very fast. One test was a PowerPoint test which clearly just wanted to see if I could work PowerPoint. Ok, fine. But the other "test" was more like a project which was designing a full Indesign pitch book(16 pages) which I felt was more like the unemployed doing "free work" for them. After I sent the tests which took half my day, they didn't even respond back that they received them. From now on any work I do will be if it's not for the company or their clients. I also have had people "pick my brain" on how to help their company which I feel is getting "free consult", also unethical. I could have done actual paying freelance work instead of running around going through 4 interviews even just for contract jobs and wasting my time and money doing "tests/free work" and at least have a shot of not getting ripped off. Even if I get to "move on" in the interview process there are 2 more interviews to go which could take months so I am not even interested anymore. Plus they told me they believe in work-life balance after telling me I'd be working 7 days a week until am in the morning and if I needed sleep to ask for it. What? How is that work-life balance???

Interview Questions

• Basic designer interview in person   2 Answers

Document Production Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag in February 2018.

Interview

They asked what I knew about the company and some behavioral-type questions. It was not a difficult interview. I also had to do an assessment of my Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and proofreading skills.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should be hired for this position?   Answer Question

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Wheeling, WV (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

phone interview followed by on-site testing (Microsoft work, excel, and powerpoint. Then an interview with the account managers. It may take awhile before you hear back from the recruiter that contacted you.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a customer complaint in your previous employment?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Columbus, OH (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

First with an agency, then with WLT. The process took over a month, multiple phone calls, drug screen, and a request not only for my background but to obtain high school transcripts from 1999! Then after all that time, the position offering was closed, and they aren't even hiring an Account Manager any longer.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions. How do you manager difficult people, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag.

Interview

I had a phone interview with their recruitment director then a phone call with my account director. After that i received an offer letter and had to do a background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job   1 Answer

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag.

Interview

Contacted via email to set up a phone interview within 48 hours. The interview started with being asked my highest level of education. I was asked this because the posting said, "Minimum of 3 years of lead/supervisory experience in the area field of facilities, property management or building operations (Bachelors degree in business or related field preferred)." Well I have a masters degree in the field and was informed that this is actually an entry level position (that requires three years and supervisory experience???) and the pay is only $16 an hour... in Washington, DC. Something didn't add up and the interview ended right there. Complete waste of time. All of the negative reviews of the company seem to be true.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (Collegeville, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Professional, casual environment, in the company's break/recreation room. Interviewed by the head of the Design team who would be my direct supervisor. Contracted under Pfizer and the job is located on Pfizer's corporate campus.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was called in for an interview, which I thought was surprisingly pleasant. It was a conversation instead of the typical question-answer cookie cutter format. The following day, I was offered the position and the paperwork process began which lasted for about 1 week.

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Williams Lea Tag in June 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews to date so far and waiting to see if I will go further. One with recruiter and one with supervisor for position. Supervisor would be located out of the country.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.