Wipro Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wipro Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial contact through Job board, said Recruitment Manager will get back in 2 days. Took 1 week to schedule intial phone interview. Phone Interview with Hiring Manager was detailed and pleasant. Next round F2F.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Analyst Interview

Interview

I was given online written exam. I gave the written test which tested my analytical skills and behavioral skills. Also I attended an open house in that company where I got chance to know about the company and could meet their employees. Also I was interviewed by one of the employees and was asked questions on my previous work experience and skill set.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through college.Initially there was a group discussion. Later there was a telephonic assessment in which we were asked to read out from a given passage and asked some questions. The questions were in general and no technical questions were asked. The selection was done on the basis of how well we talked

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro in July 2010.

Interview

technical interview with techical manager and senior manager followed by round of interview with HR on compensation and remenuration.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

the interview was good, first was the basic grammar test where we were required to correct a set of sen tenses then the aptitude test, once that was finished then a personnel interview was conducted and then i was cleared and the offer letter was given to me, and then after a few days i was given the appointment letter, culture in the office is very nice as people are always ready to help in case you are in some difficulty.

Interview Questions

• what if a particular track in a programme need to be changed?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro in January 2011.

Interview

1st Round - Entrance test on Finance
    2Nd Round - 1:1 interview with the manager
    3Rd Round - Phone interview on stock markets, accounts and present job related

Commuting problem

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro in December 2010.

Interview

It was a direct walk in interview,which consist of group discussion,skill test etc however the interview was well planned outside then kiin side the company premises as there was long wait time and the either concerned person was not there or late for interview.

Interview Questions

• there was a business case given related with financail analysi   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was an written test based on logical reasoning,quantitative analysis,verbal section.
    After selected in written test,they conducted 1 technical round and 1 HR round .In technical round they are asking simple questions on c language,data structures,SQL.While you are in the interview process it is beneficial for you to learn basic interview questions before attending for an interview.Next HR round ,in this he asked me just basic questions and about my interest to work at wipro .Major Project is very important for interview purposes.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work at wipro?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New Delhi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

In total there were four rounds- First was HR screening round, Second was Written Test to further shortlisting candidates, 3rd and main round was Manager-Ops round based on average knowledge & situation based questions and then the final HR Salary discussion round. The entire process took almost 5-6 hours with next day offer letter and other formalities sign up.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wipro (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Only two rounds of interview process. The first round was with the Human Resource and the second round was taken by the Manager which was the final round of interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.