Wipro Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wipro Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

I was given online written exam. I gave the written test which tested my analytical skills and behavioral skills. Also I attended an open house in that company where I got chance to know about the company and could meet their employees. Also I was interviewed by one of the employees and was asked questions on my previous work experience and skill set.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wipro (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial contact through Job board, said Recruitment Manager will get back in 2 days. Took 1 week to schedule intial phone interview. Phone Interview with Hiring Manager was detailed and pleasant. Next round F2F.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It went well with total of three rounds, 1st one Technical, second one Manager and third one is HR round. It for salesforce developer role and technical went for 30 min and manager and HR went for 30 min . All of them happened on the same day

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Written and online test for aptitude and Management interview as well. Online test was good and HR was very good. They provide us all the support and job description. Management round was good as that ask relatively good questions. It's being a great journey ahead

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

Not at all a good place to actually apply for Job (Talking about Wipro Blackstone process where they are hiring for analysts to be designated at Private Equity/ Real Estate). They will call you, ask your package and then abruptly hung up the phone and slowly disconnect it. No matter how many times you'll call or message them, they won't reply you back. This is really not a good professionalism. If you didn't like the candidate, just let him/her know. There's no point of wasting someone's time and efforts.

Also, hearing a lot of negative feedbacks about the company that there's no work life balance, personal growth and company would make you work like slaves. Too much pin pointing for small things and no scope for learning. If you can work for 12-14 hours a day, then you can join them.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

good smooth and very much professional. If you are true whatever u have written then u can crack it, mostly its all about what good work you have done and how you can add more values

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

it was smooth and fast.they went through couple of OOP design related question and design pattern. ... i felt confident after talking couple of minutes with him. he kept it going for about 30 -45 min i guess.

Interview Questions

• describe your cv and about the projects you have done   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Unorganised interview sessions. No proper informed timings for the interview sessions. People don't realise the need of breaks. No one including the HR is welcoming. Candidates are treated like school students.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was the best interview till date. There were 4 rounds
    1. GD
    2. Personal Interview
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR Interview.

Everyone on the panel was very humble and respectful. The process was very fast unlike other companies where the make you sit for long time and eventually ask you to leave without result. Here everything was efficient, no wastage of time, overall great experience

Interview Questions

• Troubleshooting Questions, Final Year project, and some Other Technical Questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Firstly there will be online test comprising of basic Aptitude, Communication skills and Logical reasoning. After this there will be a coding round of two questions. Coding questions will be of average level.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.