Wipro Interview Questions in Guwahati | Glassdoor.co.uk

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Guwahati (India)).

Interview

There was an online test round,followed by a technical interview and an HR interview.Test round was aptitude round. Technical round was also very simple and HR round was also easy. Indiabix was a good source of preparation for me. The overall interview experience was simple.

Interview Questions

• They asked me basic questions about pointers and data structures.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Guwahati (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Apptitude round was very good but at Techincal round things were quite easy and nothing relevant to techincal. I asked from some boy , they have not been asked any technical question from their respective stream ,while I was being interviewed I have been asked many question and my communication skill was little bad so I got rejected . Thank you

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Guwahati (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First there was a coding test on cocubes, 2 coding problems were given. Problems were easy and whoever completed both they shortlisted everyone for F2F interview. There was 3 rounds of Interview. 2 Technical and 1 HR. 1 Technical round they asked questions like tell me about yourself, then questions on difference between c and c++.

Interview Questions

• The questions were factual based like which language is faster C or C++ like that and basically they were firing terms like Big Data and Other things. So, i was eliminated in that round. Following 1 round was technical and 1 was HR.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Guwahati (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It consisted of four rounds -
    1. Technical aptitude(Topper category:only for people above 75% in 10th,12th,Graduation)
    2. Essay writing.
    3. Technical Interview.
    4. HR interview.
    For people who don't have 75% above(Non-Topper category) in 10th,12th and Graduation,they need to appear for an additional General aptitude test along with Technical aptitude.

I was in the Topper category, so I sat for the Technical aptitude. It had 15 questions and time alloted was 12 minutes. The questions mainly belonged to Data structures,basic C and C++ concepts, database.

Then essay topic was - 'What I would do to change the education system of my district.'
    Word limit -500 words
    Time alloted - 25 minutes.

Lastly the Technical Interview and HR interview,they are quite comfortable if you're good with concepts. They will ask you from whatever skills you have mentioned in your resume. Don't exaggerate your skills. Stay true to them and prepare whatever you know properly. You will definitely succeed. In the evening they informed us that I converted this Job and that ended an amazing day for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Guwahati (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First round :
    AMCAT online test.
    Questions were from Quantatitive , logical, data interpretation, two coding quetions(technical) and essay writting.
    46 out of 270 people got shorlisted.

Second round (F2F):
    Technical + Beahaviral.
    *important round.
    Questions based on DBMS, OS and OOP were asked.
    He also asked why do want to join wipro and not other companies ?
    My family background, my hobbies, extra-ciricular activities, and other topics like relocation and prefered cities for posting were also dicsussed.

Third round(F2F):
    HR round.
    The interviewer went through my resume, asked me describe what I did at my internship and also asked questions about some key words that catched her eye in my resume.
    The questions like why do you want to join wipro?, are you comfortable with the bond signing? and hobbies were discussed.
    25 out of 46 people were selected.

Interview Questions

• Explain Normalisation ?What are anamolies and its types ?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

First of all, they have conducted an online test. Out of 550 appeared, they have shortlisted 43 for TR and HR. The next day, interview was conducted and finally 27 were hired.

Interview Questions

• Briefly describe yourself, Describe your BTP(B.Tech final year project). Some cross questioning based on your answers and code snippets. Next was HR round, where basic questions like strengths and weakness, why should we hire you, tell me about yourself, job relocation and family background questions were asked. TR was about 20 min and HR was of 10 minutes   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Guwahati (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a face to face interview. First round was a technical one and the second round was an HR round. Their were two technical interviewers , one of them was quite lenient but the other one was quite strict. I got the other one, but was successful.

International Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Guwahati (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

There were five rounds of the hiring process.

1)In the first round, we were required to write short paragraphs on current events/educational topics.

2)In the second round, we were asked to tell something about ourselves and questions were asked to check our conversation skills.

3)Telephonic round: Communication skills checked.

4)Telephonic round: Interview recorded and checked via artificial intelligence.

5)Aptitude Test

5)Face to face Interview

Interview Questions

• Describe your Hometown.

Global Warming.

Importance of Friends in Life.

Recent Hollywood movie you have watched.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.