Wipro Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Wipro

5,124 Interview Reviews

2.8

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westward Ho, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Westward Ho, GA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Very good you talk to 3 or 4 people to make sure its a good fit and that you understand everything and they walk you through the paperwork process. They call you on a daily basis to make sure nothing slips through the cracks

Interview Questions

• Past work history and call center experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

My interview was scheduled with a few days after applying for the job. The result was also announced soon. The recruiter kept me posted on all updates till the result

Interview Questions

• Explain the Object Oriented Programming(OOPs) concept in Java.   Answer Question

Triage Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wipro in September 2020.

Interview

There was one interview online because of covid with two people. All questions were behavioral. The interviewers themselves were kind and answered any questions. The overall process went pretty smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions like giving an example when you had to adapt to change.   Answer Question

Interview

3 rounds. First is standard HR phone screen. Second is another phone call with a senior dev for a behavioral interview and to see if you are a good fit. Third is in person technical interview with a manager. Very basic questions based on high level topics every undergrad covers in class. Also questions based on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Asked specific questions based on your resume. also high level oops concepts.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

100% over the phone by 2 different recruiters until I spoke with a client rep. Phone interviews can be a challenge but this was a fairly easy process overall. I am still looking for information about the company before I accept an offer.

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

A few phone calls and an in person interview that consists of basic programming questions. Show them you know the skill your applying for and speak confidently in all people who interview you, and you should be good.

SQL Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wipro (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied thru linkedin portal and email HR as well.
    HR called and scheduled interview. She asked the level will be difficult. The db used was teradata. It was complete coding interview for 30 mins. Questions were basics.

Interview Questions

• 1) delete duplicate data from employee table
      2) find salary of manager > avg(salary) of his reporting employees   Answer Question

PeopleSoft Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were three rounds of interview, two technical rounds. The complete hiring process took around two months. The interviewers were knowledgeable and went deep into the technical aspects in PeopleSoft. Overall a good discussion if you know what you did.

Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wipro (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Asked a few questions about resume and technical questions. Unfortunately, the hiring manager told me he would get back to me in 1-2 days and that did not happen. They end up ghosting you.

Fresh Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Aptitude test with math and logical analytics questions and it was followed by technical face to face interview .Then HR interview with relocation preference and the expected salary offer.Within couple of days got offer letter with joining date as quick as 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Basic computer science questions about data structure, pointers.I was asked to write basic computer programs in paper like prime number, palindrome during in person technical interview.HR questions were related to job location and salary offer.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.