Wipro Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Wipro

1,118 Interview Reviews

2.7

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was on campus. All questions were asked from resume. Just prepare your resume properly. And answer all questions confidently. Maintain good sitting posture during interview. It went well as expected as I prepared well for interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

First round with a logical reasoning test

Second round was a technical were basic questions about the commonly used languages such as JAVA, SQL were asked

Third round Some behavioral questions to check how you would tackle a difficult situation

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Total of 3 rounds. Online, Technical and finally HR. Took 2 days to complete the entire process. The role was for NEP which is telecom domain. They also provided internship

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

It's an easy interview... Carried out at our campus smooth transition from clg and had the best HR experience as its my first company entering into placements.
    HR was conducted on two different rounds a tech and a personal HR

Interview Questions

• pattern programs and few aptitude questions tested us based on the ability to multi task   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro in January 2014.

Interview

After on campus interview which had two rounds - technical interview and HR interview, I got offer letter from Wipro. But again I had to pass an online coding challenge which consist of two coding questions (in any language) before training. More over, we should get 75% for training to get into a project. Else you will get fired

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

The process was very straightforward and easy. Two managers interviewed me after a call from the HR manager. The questions were styled in a manner that is simple and easy if you have a CS or any other computing themed degree.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with JSON? Are you familiar with the concepts of OOP?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Campus interview after during Bachelors. it was an easy process consisted of an online aptitude round then a small writing competition. next round was technical interview and then hr interview. aptitude consisted of technical, verbal, english, quantitative sections

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

It was a campus selection process with three stages. First one was the Aptitude test round. The second one was technical round and the third and final round was HR. Overall it took a day to complete all the three satges.

Interview Questions

• What are the major innovations in the current wireless technology?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

Was a very structured process. Started with a written process testing verbal and quantitative skills. Followed by first round which tested technical skills which in this case was elementary programming skills. The last round was a general HR round. Overall a very smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Write an example program in C and explain the logic behind it?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Written test followed by technical interview and then HR round. And the difficult level was average. Only thing mattered was clearing the written test. Rest was cool. I was not sure the intent of HR round then. But now I realize it was all about checking your confidence level in facing people.

Interview Questions

• Programming language 'C'
      Use of header files   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.