Wipro Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wipro Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Wipro

2.6

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wipro.

Interview

APPLY FOR A
 PARTICULAR JOB

INTERVIEWS AND
 DISCUSSIONS

Attend technical/functional interviews and discussions with Wipro Business and the Wipro Talent Acquisition Team.

ASSESSMENTS

Complete online assessments for selective skills.

FIRST ROUND OF
 DOCUMENTATION

Share a set of documents to enable us to roll out a competitive offer.

LIST OF DOCUMENTS

Your HR single point of contact will share the list of documents required for submission.

DISCUSS YOUR OFFER

Have an active discussion with our recruiters and receive your
 final offer.

OFFER ACCEPTANCE

Confirm your acceptance to the offer and initiate your notice period with your current employer.

CHECKING YOUR CREDENTIALS

A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted.

WELCOME TO WIPRO

Congratulations on your new job! Start your professional journey with our special induction program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Warsaw (Poland)) in November 2016.

Interview

Laughable hiring process and interviewing.
    No relevant questions were asked, almost no information about the company or the job was provided, and in the end the HR rep was unable to answer many of my questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to this company?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Depends skill you are entered and experience you are carrying out. If it is fresher, there will be 2 or 3 rounds. 1st will be written, 2nd- Confidence and communication 3 Rd HR

Systems Administrator Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview, completely based on the previous experience and your communication skills, your education, Your place of birth, all are general questions, more about your previous roles and responsibilities , and questions based on the previous roles

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Just a simple gd and face to face interview of two rounds and they were realky biased on slecting only girl candidates. The duration of interview was itself very long.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Walk In at Wipro location for Service desk Positions. Was quizzed about my experience and whether i will be comfortable in any shift time. I was put through a group of persons for skill test, and last was the HR round who discussed and gave a salary hike of almost 30 % on last drawn package.

Interview Questions

• About the IT Troubleshooting like printer set up ?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview will be telephonic which os of hardly 5 minutes and after that they will ask for F2F interview which again will be of hardly 15 minutes. If you clear both then salary negotiation round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us something about you?   1 Answer
    • 2. Brief paragraph(3 to 4 lines) on what is the cause of whats going on with girls in delhi.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Set your own limit and they will tell you what maximum they can give and stick to the maximum.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wipro (Kolkata (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview process includes an online test, followed by aptitude test, then two rounds of face to face one to one technical round of interview. After that a HR interview round.

Interview Questions

• how do you see yourself 5years down the line in Wipro??   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Interview

HR / Technical

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico)) in December 2012.

Interview

I had 3 interviews with talent acquisition, the direct supervisor, director of the area by phone and skype. all the evaluation was made during the interview,
    one aditional interview was made in the local facilities
    the salary offer was also made by phone
    the process took 3 months

Interview Questions

• technical, to understand local culture and regulations and the experience background I had   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.