Wise Growth Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jul 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 386 interviews

Interviews at Wise

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Wise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wise (London, England, England)

Interview

First round was a Skype interview. The person who interviewed me was unprofessionally disinterested from the moment he called, 10 minutes late. Once he called the first question was a general tell me a bit about yourself and what drew you to this role, then when I started answering he decided he didn't like the room he was in so he stood up, left the room and started walking down the corridor. Found a room he liked sat down, fixed his hair, took his pullover jumper and then re-fixed his hair. I was distracted but kept going, perhaps it was his first interview. Then he asked a follow-up question and again, as soon as I started answering he stood up once more, left the room and started walking down the hall into another room. Overall, it was a strange experience and the level of engagement completely put me off. Maybe he didn't think my CV was a good fit from the beginning but if that was the case it would have been better off not interviewing. It was definitely a waste of both our time.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this role?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Wise

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wise

Interview

I had a telephonic first interview... questions were okay, usual-past experience, education. The hardest question- why Transferwise and not other startups. The weirdest question- 'I m not sure you can work here if you've worked in academic research before.' (If you are hiring freshers who you know have work experience as a graduate research assistant, why even bother to call?) The weirdest thing was- the person taking the call was very clearly working on a computer and hardly listening to the answers. Seemed pretty disinterested. Too bad. I thought they did interesting work. For future growth analyst candidates- keep it short and don't venture into explaining much and ALWAYS ask if it is a good time to talk- because it might not.

Interview Questions
  • The hardest question- why Transferwise and not other startups.
14 people found this interview helpful