Wooster Community Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wooster Community Hospital

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wooster Community Hospital.

Interview

I went for two interviews. The first interview was with the nurse manager and it went very well. The second interview involved interviewing with a staff member I would be working with. This staff member was not even an RN but had worked there for several years and was allowed to have input in the hiring process. I felt during the second interview that the staff member was not as impressed with me and wanted to "get back to work" than continue with the interview process. She was not able to give me much detail about the daily work routine. I was told by the manager that I would hear something back in a couple days. At the end of the week I hadn't heard from the manager and contacted her. She was very nice and stated there was a lot going on but that I would definitely hear back from her within a week. I thanked her and never heard from her again.

Interview Questions

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wooster, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wooster Community Hospital (Wooster, OH (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was like being at a witch hunt. They were really mean and condescending. It was like showing up for the sentencing of a trial or something.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.