Workplace Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Workplace Systems Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Workplace Systems

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workplace Systems (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

A recruiter contacted me. After the recruiter felt I was good fit, I had a 45 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. The next step was a 2 hour on-site interview where I had to do a sales role play with the hiring manager and a pre-sales engineer that I would be working with. Finally, there was a Skype interview with the number 2 in the company (the hiring manager's boss).

Interview Questions

• How would you go about building an ROI case for the purchase of our software?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workplace Systems (Milton Keynes, England) in June 2014.

Interview

A 20 minute phone-screening describing the company, the role, and discussing some problems that are being faced at the moment. Talked about my interest in being an engineer, and asked some straightforward questions on OO design, software security, and performance optimisation.

I was given a simple spec for a problem, and invited to solve it in my own time, and submit the code before a face-to-face interview.

The interview was in two stages at their Milton Keynes offices and took just over 3 hours.

The bulk of the interview was with a team leader and a senior engineer. They described the company and role in some more detail, then went on to a code review for my solution to the problem, discussing it with me, and asking a lot of questions. After, we expanded on the topics in the phone screen, and I was given some more in-depth technical, personality, and team-working questions. Everything felt quite relaxed, and wasn't rushed.

We took a break, and I was given a tour of the office by another engineer, before moving onto the second stage. This was with the team leader, and a product manager, going into more depth, and asking me some more difficult questions.

I had a follow-up phone call a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you prevent an SQL injection attack?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Workplace Systems (London, England) in July 2014.

Interview

Telephone Interview followed by 1st and 2nd interview: First was a question and answer session with two people lasted about 1 hour followed by a second interview which consisted of a15 minutes presentation in front of 2 people followed by further questions lasted about 1 hour. A mixture of diffcult and easy questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you close a project?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotation phase was handled by the recruiter.

Graduate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Workplace Systems (Milton Keynes, England) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was a great experience as I was just starting my career as a graduate. It all started with a presentation about the company and then we moved onto skill sets and the HR section.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.