Xceed Group Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Xceed Group

1 Interview Review

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xceed Group (London, England) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined and straight forward. The hiring manager was very pro-active in his communication. I applied at 9am and by 11am I had a response offering a preliminary interview.

When attending the interview I was warmly welcomed in reception and escorted up to the office. The hiring manager's positive attitude made me very at ease and the interview was treated more like an informal chat.

I left the interview feeling very positive, knowing that even if I did not get the role, I had made friends with an invaluable business connection.

Before I had even made it to the tube station, I received an email from the Hiring manager requesting I attend a second interview with a director.

My second interview was very similar, again I was warmly welcomed and made to feel comfortable.

I was quizzed about my knowledge in the IT industry and my chosen field of business. I was also introduced to members of the company and they told me about their experiences working for Xceed.

An hour after the second interview, the hiring manager called me to follow up the interview, and give me a date when I will informed about the outcome of the interview.

Two days later, I received an offer from the company. They were impressed with my interview and knowledge and offered me a higher rate of pay than originally discussed in the interview.

After such a good hiring process, I look forward to my career with Xceed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last time you had an "Eureka" moment?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.