Xoriant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Xoriant Interview Questions

Interviews at Xoriant

UX Designer Interview

Interview

Reached out to me via Linked In. He was very cordial. I hope we are able to find next steps for this role. Nothing so far but I am keeping my fingers crossed. Entry-level positions are not always easy to find. I just need to build my experience base.

Interview Questions

Xoriant Response

25 May 2020

Thank you for expressing interest in Xoriant. While we don’t have an opportunity right now for which you would be a strong match, we’d love to keep you in mind should the right fit open. Meanwhile keep an eye on our careers page and LinkedIn community.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xoriant (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I attended the schedule interview process. They had 3 rounds for me. I waited for entire day and first 2 rounds went amazing. But then after waiting 3 hours for 3 rd round, the manager round was worst. I dont get his name, but he was not professional at all. He was sitting like local goon, lose shirt and very unmannered. And he was so arrogant in the way he talked, asking me will you join us, even if we decide to put you in worst project possible. Very worst experience in last 10 mins. I suggestion to company, please fire such stupid who are loosing you possibly good talent.

Interview Questions

• Will you join us, even if we put you in worst project possible?   1 Answer

25 May 2020

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Your feedback is valuable to us, we assure you of the necessary steps and encourage you to contact us at experience@xoriant.com to help us escalate further.

Computer Engineer Interview

Interview

This was a consulting role to one of the big storage companies in the bay area. Interviewers ask questions about Unix, Windows, VMware and Network adminsitration. They made me comfortable in my shoes and asked technology questions based on my experience. However their Analytical reasoning were very interesting. That helped me get my first job in the bay area.

Interview Questions

• How would you scale your services?   4 Answers

25 May 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your interview experience. We are happy you joined us!

Interview

The position was for Xoriant's client, Charles Schwab. They provided a question bank that Charles Schwab is asking and give to candidate before going to interview. Charles Schwab is asking exactly the same questions which Xoriant give to the candidate so it is easy interview.

Interview Questions

• The coding question was presidents.json file. This file was already given to me by Xoriant to ready for Chrles Schwab interview. You should create a restfull API which read from this file and convert json to object in java application and then show them all presidents to user in web browser by calling the end-point. Later they ask you to create additional end-point to show all alive presidents.   Answer Question

Junior Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xoriant (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Initially I was interviewed on telephone for the first round which I cleared.Then I was called on weekday for Face to Face interview. Initially I was being interviewed by 2 people which went well.After that a middle aged man with a lot of arrogance came and started interviewing.He was fix on the answers for the questions he asked and was not ready to hear any other answer.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about Codes for different problem and structure of LSTM   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xoriant (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

They agree to any rate you ask and send you to collect interview questions without you knowing. You spend your time and money attending interview. Then they beg you to provide inyerview details.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xoriant (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Was asked questions about basic string manipulation and binary search. Was asked questions about my academic projects and things I would like to improve regarding them. Then there were questions about stack and queues. I was asked about my proficiency in python and java.

Websphere Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xoriant (Tampa, FL (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I had 4 rounds of Interviewing with the client , Xoriant was helpful in getting the information passed to me. The hiring contact from Xoriant was knowledgeable and always in contact to provide necessary information to help in clearing the interview.

Interview Questions

• Troubleshooting issues in Websphere Application server.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xoriant (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview with the human resource manager. who was very kind and took me through the process of the company hiring process and ask few hr related question which was easy to answer. overall experience was good.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xoriant (Edison, NJ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very unorganized - never called when they said and when they did they wanted to talk that day. Never time to prepare. Interviewer very aggressive and not forth coming about their business or their challenges the face

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.