Xoserve Security Specialist Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jul 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 8 interviews

Interviews at Xoserve

Negative100%
Recruitment Agency100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xoserve

Xoserve

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Xoserve (Solihull, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

On both Interviews I was answering the Interims homework questions. Two telephone interviews and one face to face. This was through the same agency and I reminded him on the second telephone and he had forgotten. I also told the agency that I did not feel there was a real job in both cases. I now feel I waisted a couple of hours on the Telephone and half a day that included a 200 mile round trip to Solihul

Interview Questions
  • I have had three interviews for two seperate roles. First role I progressed to the Face to face on site in Solihul, both telephone was with senior interim and another First telephone, it was a information gathering session.
    1 Answer
  • The face to face was "to see if I fitted in with thier methods" He was unable to fully explain the role and what sort of project was involved. This was the interim on his own, lots of senario questions and how I would deal with them.
  • The second role Telephone interview was a specific SOC problem questions (about 5)
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed