YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 218 of over 218 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP in Jul 2022

Interview

Colloquio in italiano, francese, inglese e spagnolo. Conversazione rilassata e piacevole in cui ho avuto la possibilità di fare molte domande su processi interni, gestione del lavoro e metriche. Mi sono sentita molto a mio agio e ho ricevuto risposta a tutte le mie domande.

Interview Questions
  • Cosa faccio nel mio tempo libero
    Answer Question

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Application

I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Interview

Interview was very quick but interviewer arrived bit late. Job description was really clear. Discussing about portfolio and programs that required for the job. Then introducing office areas. It was lovely office in nice location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

289.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP~1265925
Join the conversation on

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Interview

The interview process was incredibly slow and the HR in charge of this role was ill-equipped at providing adequate feedback and timeframes for next steps. Apply at your own risk.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Application

I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Interview

long and not clearly articulated. The stakeholders involved were only few and the process itself was not structured well as in any other competitor companies. Questions were not structured as a busienss case and start resolution method was not taken into consideration

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Interview

it was challenging but well rounded and engaging, i would recommend it, even if you don't have an engineering background. there are a lot of learning opportunities once you're in the company as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP in Apr 2022

Interview

Colloquio conoscitivo motivazionale avvenuto telefonicamente con un responsabile delle risorse umane. La durata è stata di circa 20 minuti con descrizione della job Activity, evidenziando che si trattava di un tempo indeterminato

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (London, England) in Apr 2022

Interview

The entire process was handled in such an unprofessional way. The HR person emailed me at such short notices and always on fridays, 30 mins before she would leave the office. So when I would respond, they wouldn't see it until Monday. I was also told it would be a phone call the first round when 20 mins before that "phone call" they emailed confirming my "video" interview. I made it through the first round and went to interview at the office in which the HR person scheduled me at wrong time, so I was 20 minutes late when I was told a different time. They also told me to not bring documents in which the interviewer later asked me for documents, which I didnt have. Both interviews seemed like a casual conversation which caught me completely off guard and the questions didn't allow me to fully explain my background. The second round, he seemed confused when all I stated was that I had gone to school in Mass and transferred to FL. That lead to a 15 min convo of him confused about that.... anyways I didn't hear back for 2 months and then they said they found someone. Yet I look on LinkedIn and that position is up again. I was well qualified for that position as that's all I did for 4 years. I literally did everything they showed me that I would do if I got the job for 4 years. Also after reading the reviews before my interviews, I could tell that they are all truthfull. Very snobby and the guy seemed like he could care less at what was going on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (Mahwah, NJ) in Mar 2022

Interview

Absolutely terrible interview process, the worst I’ve ever had by far. I was treated very badly and feel truly disappointed and let down. Firstly I received a phone call to invite me to interview, which I was told would be over Zoom in a few days time. However no email with the Zoom invitation was ever sent, so I had to phone and ask for the Zoom link. The first interview was OK, it was relatively informal with the chief product sub editor and mainly consisted of sharing their screen to show me how their systems worked. The next stage was completing a task (which had two parts, with 4 tasks each) which took me the best part of a weekend to complete. The final stage was another interview with two current product sub editors in the team, who seemed to be very nice and again was relatively informal. After that - 3 separate rounds of interviews, including a mammoth task, over a period of 3 or 4 weeks - you’d think you’d hear back. I really wanted this job, and I’d put everything into these interview and the task. I rang, I emailed both recruitment and my interviewers, and I never heard anything back. Nothing. And they even put “After your interview, I will follow up with you regarding feedback” in their emails. This was March, and since then I have seen the job reposted too many times to count on LinkedIn, and each time it breaks my heart to see around 100 applicants, because I’d hate for anyone to be treated like how they treated me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bologna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (Bologna) in Mar 2022

Interview

Non un vero colloquio di lavoro ma solo curriculum vitae, se ne occupa traite agenzia del lavoro. A volte chiedono una videointervista con domande pre registrate ma molto generiche e semplici.

Interview Questions
  • Disponibilità turni, conoscenza apparecchiature fotografiche

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP (Milan) in Feb 2022

Interview

Accettazione curriculum e comunicazione per mail con risorse umane, programmazione appuntamento e primo colloquio conoscitivo, seconda fase colloquio approfondito con risorse umane e responsabili del reparto con valutazione di lingua

Interview Questions
  • Lingue, esperienze, formazione, istruzione, valore portato in azienda
Viewing 1 - 10 of 218 Interviews

YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP as 42.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Care and Editor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Care Consultant and Buying Administrative Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP takes an average of 25 days when considering 129 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Buying Administrative Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Customer Care Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 19 days).

Common stages of the interview process at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP according to 129 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 22.00%