Yell Customer Services Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Yell

3.3

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yell (Scarborough, England) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted by the recruitment team, then completed a 45-minute phone interview which was followed by 2 online tests (One skills based and one personality based), then a face-to-face interview with a hiring manager (role plays, competency based questions)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you've had to have a difficult conversation with a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yell

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yell (Scarborough, England) in July 2018.

Interview

Opportunity to listen to an experienced team member, a role play which included two phone conversations with a customer then some interview questions with a Q&A session to finish. Very nice informal and informative experience.

Interview Questions

• Examples of how I’ve dealt with, problems and my experiences   Answer Question

Customer Services Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yell (Birmingham, England) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview, an online test at home and then a face to face interview where I listened to calls with an employee and then had a mock telephone complaint to complete. Finally a general english test then a talk about the job with questions.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to Yell?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.