Yell Digital Marketing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Yell Digital Marketing Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Yell

3.6

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yell (Newcastle, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Following initial screening - telephone interview, followed by a general intelligence test (taken online), personality profile (again, online), face to face interview (inc listening to a recorded call, role play and presentation)

Yell Response

9 Oct 2020 – Head of Recruitment

Thank you for leaving us a review, we are really pleased you had a positive experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Yell

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yell (Bristol, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, had a telephone interview, completed a general intelligence & personality test then invited for a 2 to 1 interview where I had to prepare a PowerPoint presentation then went through general Sales background.
    A very friendly & professional interview process which gave me the confidence in making the choice to work for Yell. Especially reading the reviews on Glassdoor which was very helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yell (Birmingham, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I have been impressed by the whole interview process. I have been supported by a Salli Hunt in a very professional and supportive manner. She has made the whole experience a very good one for me. From being able to contact her directly about any issues I had and gave me courtesy calls to check I was ok and ready to start my new career with yell. I would rate her service a 5 star and is another reason why I feel yell is the right company for me to work for.

Interview Questions

• What have been my sales stats from my last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yell (Birmingham, England) in October 2016.

Interview

-application
    -phone interview
    -online tests (not difficult)
    -1-2-1/role play interview face to face

Although the process might seem long, it's very quick and will get notified very quickly regarding each stage!

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yell (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in January 2013.

Interview

3 stage interview, test, phone, face to face. They will try and bully you in the interview, this is only to see your reaction. Simply acknowledge what they have said and tell them that you disagree and then back your argument up with factual information.

Interview Questions

• they will try and rip your cv apart to find holes in it and gage your reaction.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.