Yell Digital Telesales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Yell Digital Telesales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Yell

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yell (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in April 2018.

Interview

Very thorough and professional. Everything is explained and detailed well. You will be tested continuously, nothing to fear just be prepared as Yell do not take lightly there induction process, they are a serious business with serious goals for their employees.

Interview Questions

• Provide Evidence of your achievements to date.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Yell

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yell (Birmingham, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process is multi staged and quite in depth. First a telephone interview to discuss the role, the company and my suitability. The recruiter was very friendly which made it seem more like a conversation than an interview. This was followed by an personality test and a psychometric evaluation both completed online. After successfully passing the first two stages I was invited to a face to face interview at the Yell offices in central Birmingham. For the first hour I observed a consultant to get an idea of the day to day duties of the role. This was followed by a role playing exercise and finally a face to face interview. Again, the recruiter was quite friendly and easy to talk to. I was at the offices for around 3 hours in total and received a call the following day with the outcome. The whole process took about one week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any goals outside of Yell and what actions have you taken to achieve them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

Interview

The interview process was a 3 stage process. The first stage was a telephone interview. If successful you will be required to do a number of psychometric tests. If these are successfully completed you will be invited in for the final interview (face to face).

Interview Questions

• One of the things asked in the interview was where I see myself over the next few years.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.