Yell Outbound Telesales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 26 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 319 interviews

Interviews at Yell

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Employee Referral33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yell (Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Apr 2021

Interview

My interview was through Microsoft teams as a video interview. The employee taking my interview made me feel relaxed and less nervous during the interview process which was a great help!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join Yell?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yell (Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Jan 2021

Interview

Was a 3 stage interview process with lovely staff, everything from first contact to job confirmation was a speedy process and very professional. First was a phone interview, second was an online test showing your speed of learning and finally a Microsoft teams meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for yell?

Anonymous Employee in Stockton-on-Tees, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yell (Stockton-on-Tees, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had a short telephone interview followed by an online test. After this I had a zoom interview with the person who would possibly be my manager and a person from HR.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I think I’d be a suitable person for this role given the experience I had.
RSS Feed</>Embed