Yell Telesales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 320 interviews

Recruiter13%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Grimbsy, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yell (Grimbsy, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

I was firstly required to carry out an online test of speed and accuracy. This was fairly straight forward. I then had a 1 to 1 interview via Microsoft Teams that was both professional & friendly.

Interview Questions
  • How I have dealt with situations whereby I may miss target?
    1 Answer

Yell

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yell

Interview

Smooth onboarding process from start to finish. All staff were extremely helpful and quick to respond to all, my queries. My experience with Yell has been and enjoyable one! I cannot wait to join the company and work with the amazing team.

Interview Questions
  • How has my previous work experience prepared me for this role?

Yell

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yell in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview started with an introduction to the company, followed by questions about the companies core values and then gave me to opportunity to question the interviewer about the job role and company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dudley, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Yell (Dudley, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was fine, I had a quick telephone interview approx 10 mins long which went really well, a small test, and then spent approx an hour on a Teams Call with Lee who went through my CV and some competency based questions which were great and got me thinking out the box.

Interview Questions
  • Using the Yell Values, demonstrate a time when you showed integrity as a prime example.

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell (Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very fast and professional got back to me with in a week. Talked me threw how things work and what is exspected No trick questions very clear and easy to understand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yell (Manchester, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Started off with 30 minutes online intelligence test which was quite fun and interesting. Then the next stage is an online face to face meeting with a manger which is quite in depth, professional but also enjoyable if you get along.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you have taken control of a complaint.

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yell (Watford, East of England, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

The person conducted the interview, was on time, and introduced himself very politely. He outlined the role and what it would involve. He was very professional and concise. He made me feel at ease and answered any questions that I had

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Letchworth, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell (Letchworth, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

1 call interview, great questions and very friendly team to help you through the process. very understanding company about personal situations, willing to work with you. A great company with great processes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell in Jun 2021

Interview

Felt at ease, Friendly and approachable it was more like a friendly chat, I didn't feel uncomfortable at any point, all questions were answered and anything I wasn't sure of was it explained .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yell

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell in Jun 2021

Interview

First stage was a personality/verbal reasoning test followed by an in-depth chat over Zoom about my work history and experience, Yell’s culture and how my past roles relate to Yells core values.

Interview Questions
  • Can you name a time you have demonstrated integrity in a past role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews