Yell Telesales Executive Interview Questions

Updated 19 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 319 interviews

Interviews at Yell

Positive67%
Negative33%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Yell (Birmingham, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Agency called profiled the job, working from home one on-line test then a Skype interview with potential future manager went well then offered. Paperwork through quickly. Good experience. No issues at all.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of when you have had to go above and beyond to hit a target.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wrexham, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yell (Wrexham, Wales, Wales) in Oct 2020

Interview

Easygoing, yet thorough. The whole process from first interview to a job offer was very quick (2 days). Instead of it being a daunting interview I felt that they knew what they were doing, they knew what questions to ask but also how to ask them so as not put you on the spot. I would say it’s the best interview I’ve had. I was also fortunate enough to be offered the position the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Where I want to be in five years time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Yell (Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland) in Apr 2019

Interview

The telephone interview and assessment where straightforward enough but I learnt that the opinion the telephone assessor formulates of you is very hard to overturn in the actual interview. The interview itself be very careful what you say and how you say it the interviewer I'm belfast has already made up his mind before you get there and unless you are outstandingly amazing at everything you will not change his mind however he will dig and probe into you as a person and anything he finds out about you that he doesn't agree with he will use it to fit his opinion of you that he has preformulated. The interview is not a normal competency based interview you would expect its a conversation about your life and who you are and everything you have achieved or not achieved. I learnt a lot about myself through this process and I know what I need to work on

Interview Questions
  • Did you believe that before you came here today that you would not get this job?
RSS Feed</>Embed