Find jobs for English Teacher

YiYi English English Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 24 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at YiYi English

YiYi English

Application

I interviewed at YiYi English

Interview

They will ask you to follow a training guide with videos. Then you will have to create a mock lesson using the syllabus given. After submitting the mock lesson you will be asked to send in a video teaching the pronunciation.

Interview Questions
  • How would you teach the student the word given?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

YiYi English

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YiYi English (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was horrible. First of all, the company did not show up for the interview slot--they showed up 40 minutes late. I had the zoom meeting in the background because I wasn't even sure if they were going to show up anymore (This caused me some degree of surprise and unpreparedness when they actually did show up. I explained my frustration and they said "time-zone difference." Well, I recorded the whole thing and it was certainly NOT a time zone difference--it was idiocy. Furthermore, the contact e-mail which they told me to contact from the first automatic e-mail I received was invalid and thus I could not reach them for a genuine interview question. Their platform is non-existent and they have you teach via zoom screenshare which is great but since I have dual monitors, the annotation tools I was supposed to use went to the other monitor and admittedly I was unsure of how to fix this issue hence my question I wanted to e-mail them for only to get my e-mail to them bounced back. The topping on the cake? My application is on "hold," due to their failures. Great company. Guess I dodged a bullet but some nerve to think any of this was my fault...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,892

960 Comments

Teachers

168.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=YiYi English~1963975
Join the conversation on