YiYi English Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 26 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at YiYi English

YiYi English

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YiYi English in Aug 2022

Interview

They are disorganised. I couldn't contact anyone at the company. An email doesn't work. Teachers are underpaid and asked to work 7 days a week. If candidates were better informed we would feel much safer. Now it looks like a scam. No guarantee that we will receive any money.

Interview Questions
  • It was a demo lesson.
    Answer Question

YiYi English

Application

I interviewed at YiYi English

Interview

I just want to look at the reviews but glassdoor won't let me unless I leave a review. Ok but actually I just gave them my resume then they wanted me to introduce myself on video.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,927

972 Comments

Teachers

181K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=YiYi English~1963975
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at YiYi English (New York, NY)

Interview

It is very intense and you have to show a lot of different skills, they ask you to record yourself saying and teaching different words so they can see how well you speak English

Interview Questions
  • To record video of me saying diffeeent words

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YiYi English (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

Overall positive. I had to do some video recording of my teaching style. I had an interview and a mock class. Vicky from the office pretended to be a 5 years old child. She was great.

Interview Questions
  • Standart questions for a teacher. Work experience, TESOL certification, background, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YiYi English (Irvine, CA) in May 2018

Interview

I really like that they are super responsive. You apply and within 24 hours they reply with the next steps. This i the first time I have ever done an interview process with video submissions! I love that because it is fast, accurate, and shows your skills.

Interview Questions
  • they asked me to do a short video of me teaching a sentence (such as how to pronounce a sentence) to a non-English speaker.
19 people found this interview helpful